Splendora @ Huffman

HHgraduate

Hey UKCats, H-F and Splendora are very similar. They both run the veer and arent very good at it. Huffman will win this game, Splendora got very lucky last week against the panthers. Little bit of home cookin from the Refs. Look for Huffman to go off on offense this week.

Okay they run the same offense lots of teams run the wing-t but they don't all have the same record. Plus team wise, Splendora has been to the playoffs several times in the last 5 years, even had 2 back to back undefeated district seasons. . .and HF has been to the playoffs ???? Yeah thats kinda what I thought. BIG difference between those two teams.

And didn't Huffman end the Splendora's unbeaten home district streak with a beat down last season? ???

I am pretty sure that is correct BigCal. I never said Huffman didn't beat them, just that HF and Splendora are not comparable skill wise. And after watching the Splendora/Chavez game and then the Huffman/Coldspring game I just don't think Huffman can beat Splendora. I may be surprised, this district has turned into more of a toss-up district than it has ever been in the past. But I still think Splendora pulls this one out.

So UK, who wins the Liberty Huffman game then?

Hmmmm well PANTHERPLAYA I am sure you already think I am going to choose Huffman just to go against Liberty. . .and I AM going to choose Huffman, but rather than picking a team based on blind pride I am going to let the defense do the talking. Before the Coldspring game Huffman’s defense had only allowed 102 rushing yards (on avg) per game. Since Liberty is primarily a running team ( over 70% of their total offense coming from the ground attack) this gives Huffman advantage point #1. Second Huffman has what has proven to be the best producing aerial attack in the district and since Liberty’s “D†has been kind of sketchy this year Huffman gains advantage point #2.

OUTCOME: Huffman 35 – Liberty 14

You're comparing Splendora to HF, REALLY??? HA HA HA . . .comparing those 2 is like comparing the varsity team to the local pop-warner. I really hope Huffman is expecting Splendora to be comparable, because if they do this might get outta hand in the Wildcat's favor.

If you want to look at it that way I am.  Splendora will not compare to Coldsprings speed nor do i think that they will be as good as their "D".  And the question you asked later in the discussion if it was directed at me, if i was actually at the HF game against Liberty, yes i was.  The game would have been different if HF did not fumble so many times (which is props to Liberty's D).  So since Huffman had their way with HF and Splendora struggled with Liberty I do not think Splendora will hang.  Not to say I do not think that Splendora will not do well in this district, I just dont think that they compare well with Huffman's offense.  But thats why they play the games, so we will see Friday night.

You're comparing Splendora to HF, REALLY??? HA HA HA . . .comparing those 2 is like comparing the varsity team to the local pop-warner. I really hope Huffman is expecting Splendora to be comparable, because if they do this might get outta hand in the Wildcat's favor.

If you want to look at it that way I am.  Splendora will not compare to Coldsprings speed nor do i think that they will be as good as their "D".  And the question you asked later in the discussion if it was directed at me, if i was actually at the HF game against Liberty, yes i was.  The game would have been different if HF did not fumble so many times (which is props to Liberty's D).  So since Huffman had their way with HF and Splendora struggled with Liberty I do not think Splendora will hang.  Not to say I do not think that Splendora will not do well in this district, I just dont think that they compare well with Huffman's offense.  But thats why they play the games, so we will see Friday night.

I agree we will see friday night. But I didn't direct any question at you??? That was rammerjammer. Just to clear things up  ;) And just for curiosity sake how did Coldspring work its way into this?

Liberty played with Splendora better than most everyone thought.  Saying that, Splendora was missing two defensive starters and it really hurt them.  I think that Liberty will suprise someone this year but I think it may be too late since they lost to Splendora.  As far as Splendora and Huffman, you have already seen my prediction on that and I know it may be far fetched but we will see tomorrow.  Huffman is always tough and this game is always a good game for the area.  Good kids and great communities.  Good Luck Cats.

I agree we will see friday night. But I didn't direct any question at you??? That was rammerjammer. Just to clear things up  ;) And just for curiosity sake how did Coldspring work its way into this?

Your right, my fault on the Coldspring I am not sure where that was coming from........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83