LC-M vs. Central predictions?

lcm2007ms

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCM couldnt beat PNG. They will not be able to handle Central either. Central by 2 TDs +

Comparing opponents by the transitive property is foolish.

If this were the case, wouldn't Vidor have been the undefeated district champs last year since they were the only ones to beat Lumberton?

You are talking last year. I'm talking about last week. Wee bit of difference.

LCM couldnt beat PNG. They will not be able to handle Central either. Central by 2 TDs +

Comparing opponents by the transitive property is foolish.

If this were the case, wouldn't Vidor have been the undefeated district champs last year since they were the only ones to beat Lumberton?

You are talking last year. I'm talking about last week. Wee bit of difference.

The time is irrelevant. That wasn't the point. The point was, you cant say Team X can beat Team Y, based on the performance vs. a mutual opponent.

Alright, i'll bite- Yes it is relevant. LCM has a much better team than weve seen in years. They still have some weaknesses. (Like stopping the run) PNG exposed those weaknesses. Central will exploit them. Central has speed and explosiveness that LCM cannot handle. Don't get me wrong. I'm pulling for the Bears, but I wouldn't bet on them.

Alright, i'll bite- Yes it is relevant. LCM has a much better team than weve seen in years. They still have some weaknesses. (Like stopping the run) PNG exposed those weaknesses. Central will exploit them. Central has speed and explosiveness that LCM cannot handle. Don't get me wrong. I'm pulling for the Bears, but I wouldn't bet on them.

I'm not betting on them either, I'm not sure, but I think my prediction in a previous post was Central 52, LCM 28 (may have been 21, I can't fact check as I'm typing though.)

I'm just saying..comparing opponents doesn't work in football. Some teams play other teams better than others.

That's what makes football exciting..there's not an exact science to it..you play, and if you play hard and smart, you may get lucky.

Those Central running backs will love that wet sloppy field. They were running like wild greased pigs last friday night. They run hard and don't quit. Wet and sloppy field will only make it harder to tackle them. Good luck to both teams. 

I think defensively wise the bears are going to be alive this week due to the poor performance last week.

But central is a very speedy agile team with running backs who love to cutback.....so defense dont over pursue.

offensively the bears are going to have avery good game they can score anytime but its a matter of executing their new ever-expanding coach crouch offense.

This is the biggest test for lcm so far this year and hopefully they over come adversity and bounce back from a gut-wrenching lose from PnG last week.

Go Bears!!!

We love you guys.....yall have the whole community behind yall backs and we will be there every step of the way for yall!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder