LC-M vs. Central predictions?

lcm2007ms

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me stop my heart from racing first before I make a prediction... (you keep doing it to me every year, Vidor!  ;D  I feel 10 years older after last night.  horse voice and all!  )

tricky offense to defend against. Trap blocking, misdirections, fake handoffs in different directions. running backs that don't BS when the ball is given to them. Thumbs up to the Pirates :). I enjoyed this game. If we'd lost this game, i'd still have been ok with it. Vidor played to win this game. I was thrilled we did win though ;D Way to play Pirates. Ok back to subject, I hope the game is competitive. But of course i hope my Jags are victorious. We now know we can put up some points  ;D

I hope CENTRAL takes LCM lightly. This game will be close. Go ahead Central and make your 3-4 touchdown predictions.  I love being the underdog. IT WILL BE A CLOSER GAME THAN YOU THINK.   GO BEARS

as i said on a previous post, i never unberestimate an opponent. I'm sure LC-M is new and improved, but we are also. I hope we come to play again. If Our defense plays lites out, and our offense click on all cylinders, i think I'll appreciate the outcome ;D

I hope CENTRAL takes LCM lightly. This game will be close. Go ahead Central and make your 3-4 touchdown predictions.  I love being the underdog. IT WILL BE A CLOSER GAME THAN YOU THINK.   GO BEARS

as i said on a previous post, i never unberestimate an opponent. I'm sure LC-M is new and improved, but we are also. I hope we come to play again. If Our defense plays lites out, and our offense click on all cylinders, i think I'll appreciate the outcome ;D

Hope the defense shows up this week.  Seems like Vidor and Central both forgot to play that side of the ball.  This one could be a shoot out! 

So does this mean Central wont be the Underdog Again

And LCM wont take us lightly  :)

i don't think LCM will have any problem getting up for this one. I do hope the Jags aren't looking ahead. I don't think the defense is happy by their performance last night. Redemption is  required.

Guest Jaguar-J

I'm not going to make a prediction but I feel confident that them Jags are going to go out and play their hearts out. We need to go out and win a few more games so those kids on that team will finally get the respect that they deserve.

Admittedly, I don't know much about LC-M this year. So this is a prediction based solely on having seen Central.

I sincerly believe Central's strongest suit is their run game..those backs sure are tough to bring down, and they will make some plays with 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th efforts if given the chance.

Central 52

LCM 28.

I love that our passing game is comming along. If we can consistantly get completions, it will only open up our home run hitting running game.  We have some good receivers.  I also look for our defense to regroup and find themselves after giving up so much to Vidor and playing defense like they have been in the first 3 games. 

I'll still stick with the 35-21.  This is factoring in that LC-M plays the same defense they played against WO-S.  If they come out half stepping, this could turn into a blowout.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin