MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?

KFDM COOP

MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?

• PN-G
    • Nederland

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the way football fans need to talk to each other--joking, kidding, good natured ribbing. This is what makes M-C-M so special! I really hope that Ned. turns things around and gets to the play-offs (just wait till next week to start your comeback). Good luck to the Bulldogs and alltheir fans in Ned. Have a great night, enjoy the best football in the state, and be safe!

Good luck to the Bulldogs and alltheir fans in Ned. Have a great night, enjoy the best football in the state, and be safe!

Willing to bet there will be more people to this HS game tonight then any other game in the NATION!! Its MCM if anyone heres about 16000 people showing up to any other game in the nation tonight lets here about it  :)

Guest Brubaker

On paper, PNG's JV shoulda beat Nederland by 4TD's last night, it was a 2 TD game with Nederland getting a long TD run called back. A lot of kids who would be on JV are moved up to the varsity.  I think this looms large for tonight.  You can't play this game on paper, there's more to it than that. 

On paper, PNG's JV shoulda beat Nederland by 4TD's last night, it was a 2 TD game with Nederland getting a long TD run called back. A lot of kids who would be on JV are moved up to the varsity.  I think this looms large for tonight.  You can't play this game on paper, there's more to it than that.  

I agree 100% that the game can't be played on paper. If it was played on paper we wouldn't be 4 - 0 right now. The situation this year reminds me a lot of 1984, only the injury shoe is on the other foot. In 1984 we were down to our third QB(brought up from JV). We had many injuries(lost 7 starters against French, the eventual state champion). Even despite a 19 year PNG winning streak, Nederland was favored heavily and won 13 - 7 in a war. You can go back and look at scores and there are a few, but not a bunch of blowouts.This will be a good game just like so many of the others, good luck to all on what will hopefully be an injury free night.

To Nederland fans, The railroad tracks at Merriman and Twin City are blocked off.  Need to go down HWY 365 or Saba Ln to get to the stadium.  Parking is worst than ever.  Construction on the new addition at the high school has taken almost all available room.  May consider side street between the stadium and the plant.  Just be careful and watch the kids, those streets are VERY narrow and you never know who might open a car door or where that kid ran out from.  Best of luck and SCALP'EM INDIANS!!!

To Nederland fans, The railroad tracks at Merriman and Twin City are blocked off.  Need to go down HWY 365 or Saba Ln to get to the stadium.  Parking is worst than ever.  Construction on the new addition at the high school has taken almost all available room.  May consider side street between the stadium and the plant.  Just be careful and watch the kids, those streets are VERY narrow and you never know who might open a car door or where that kid ran out from.  Best of luck and SCALP'EM INDIANS!!!

Thanks for the info. How about some real honest, not bias, score predictions from all.

Thanks for the info. How about some real honest, not bias, score predictions from all.

I never like to try and predict when these two get together, honestly.

Guys when you crawl back into your homes tonight and log back on to the computer you are going to be hard pressed to try and come up with words to describe the way the dogs came away with this victory. Old fashion Nederland football at its finest tonight...... Again, Nederland pulls this one out by 4 or less points....See ya at the game

Merriman is back open.

Guys when you crawl back into your homes tonight and log back on to the computer you are going to be hard pressed to try and come up with words to describe the way the dogs came away with this victory. Old fashion Nederland football at its finest tonight...... Again, Nederland pulls this one out by 4 or less points....See ya at the game

Get Micah suited up...he and Cardenas would make a great backfield tandem   ;D

But then that 4 points or less goes out the window  !!!

"Honestly"?   HHmmmmm,  I've never realy done "honestly" before, but I'll try.

Uh........gonna go with PNG...................by 17

I only missed it by 1!!!  And that's cuz we missed that darned extra point!

From now on, everyone listen to me.  I KNOW how games are gonna turn out.

Uhhh,  either that or I was just lucky....................................................................probably lucky.  :-\

"Honestly"?   HHmmmmm,  I've never realy done "honestly" before, but I'll try.

Uh........gonna go with PNG...................by 17

I only missed it by 1!!!  And that's cuz we missed that darned extra point!

From now on, everyone listen to me.  I KNOW how games are gonna turn out.

Uhhh,  either that or I was just lucky....................................................................probably lucky.  :-\

OK pal, who in Vegas are your in cahoots with??  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder