*POST 9TH AND JV SCORES HERE*

KFDM COOP

Guest Ranger83

Dayton JV 28

GCM JV      7

I would bet that GCM had about -470 yards of total offense. Their lone scoring drive was a time consuming 1 yard plunge after a bad snap on a punt. #15 from Dayton could catch a greased pig in a rain storm, and #10 was like a water bug. I do not know how GCM could be so nonathletic and undisciplined at the same time. We have to find a way to lose the "quit" mentality.

The Freshman Dogs did a good job last night against a very big and physical Ozen team. They overcame 5 tunovers. The score (15-12) does not reflect the way the dogs shoved the ball down their throat....Good blocking and hard running.....Ozen scored a TD with less than 2 minutes to go in the game....The Defense played well...... Good job fella's.....Next week is Mid County Madness....The boys are pumped.

The Freshman Dogs did a good job last night against a very big and physical Ozen team. They overcame 5 tunovers. The score (15-12) does not reflect the way the dogs shoved the ball down their throat....Good blocking and hard running.....Ozen scored a TD with less than 2 minutes to go in the game....The Defense played well...... Good job fella's.....Next week is Mid County Madness....The boys are pumped.

Hey why so harsh.. B/C the Panther JV must have took that shovin a lil personal b/c they stuffed it down the Doggy Chute.... Bull Dogg JV scored with less than 2 minutes to go in the fourth and they were down 24-2..

Hey why so harsh.. B/C the Panther JV must have took that shovin a lil personal b/c they stuffed it down the Doggy Chute.... Bull Dogg JV scored with less than 2 minutes to go in the fourth and they were down 24-2..

wow JV handle Nederland's JV like that, man i would have loved to see that, well i guess i'll get to see it tonight at 7:30.

Go Panthers

Man that was harsh. This thread needs to be rated NR with no one under 17 allowed to read.

Man that was harsh. This thread needs to be rated NR with no one under 17 allowed to read.

Just speaking the truth....Trying to give the freshman Dogs some props.....Some times the truth hurts.....this is football, not tennis and I was talking about freshman.....not JV!.....Oh Yea.....Waaaaaa...... :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83