Daingerfield vs Gilmer Both ranked #1 in their classes

HtownHornet

Don't know anything about Daingerfield this year, but Newton showed last year that if you hit them every time they look up they will turn the ball over. I think Gilmer is probably going to take this one.

THat may be true but they still went on to win state last season in 2A,,,, Gilmer will win but not in a blow out.

Don't know anything about Daingerfield this year, but Newton showed last year that if you hit them every time they look up they will turn the ball over. I think Gilmer is probably going to take this one.

THat may be true but they still went on to win state last season in 2A,,,, Gilmer will win but not in a blow out.

Yes they did. And I don't think them or Newton can touch Gilmer right now. ;D

i have had the privilege of going to dangerfield(LOL) one thing about that program is that the kids year in and year are big strong well condition and have a love for the game. i cld be wrong but i pick dangerfiled....if anyone goes to the game go to cason wich is another very small town that is two mins from the stadium and get some hot links......

Well dangerfield did beat celina. I bet this game will be close ;)

and what is different about this from last year........nothing. buckeyes have too much depth and d'field goes down big. with that being said, D'field will probably go 15-1 and get their second consecutive state championship.

and what is different about this from last year........nothing. buckeyes have too much depth and d'field goes down big. with that being said, D'field will probably go 15-1 and get their second consecutive state championship.

close game mark my words 8) 8)

close game mark my words 8) 8)

Gilmer is good, not unbeatable.  I tend to agree, this game could be much closer than folks think.

Gilmer 43 D'field 20  Dfield is the real deal..........maybe the best 2a team i have ever seen. they will not lose again. but with that said it was 43-6 when we called off the dogs

let me rephrase that.........dfield has the best skill position players i have ever seen on a 2a team..........the qb, rb, and a freaking load of recievers are very good.

Gilmer 43 D'field 20  Dfield is the real deal..........maybe the best 2a team i have ever seen. they will not lose again. but with that said it was 43-6 when we called off the dogs

let me rephrase that.........dfield has the best skill position players i have ever seen on a 2a team..........the qb, rb, and a freaking load of recievers are very good.

Matching skill for skill is fine, but Dfield can't compete with the beef that Gilmer can throw at them up front.  Great win again for Gilmer.  This will only make Daingerfield mad and more dangerous.  Hard to imagine a 2A better than them, but in Texas you never know.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83