Anahuac @ Deweyville prediction's ?

brianmcd

Pirates will play hard for 4 qtrs, these boys don't quit. Anahuac is loaded and super talented to go along with great Coaching so I won't predict a score but I would like to wish the Panthers and their fans a safe trip to and from the game Friday night, and pray that both teams come through the game without any injuries.

Some of the Pirates will play hard for the whole game. If you don't know who to block, block someone in a different colored jersey. If you don't it will be a long night for the Pirates. Addison needs to touch the ball 30 times for the Pirates to stay in this game. JMO The Panthers are WELL COACHED and have great speed. The Pirates always play the Panthers tuff.

Anahuac will win because they have Jeremy Abshire coaching. If that man is anywhere on your sideline you have an automatic advantage. Anahuac will stop Deweyville just like they will stomp EC, 42-7.

Yeah you are right about that! EC is gonna get spanked around like little fairy girls when they face anahuac. Anyway, deweyville will lose bad.

Guest ECBucFan

Ron and Brick, you guys BURN with jealousy over the success just across County Line Rd. at EC. You make it a point to turn every thread on this board (that has NOTHING to do with EC) into a J.T and EC bashing episode. For cryin' out loud, just get over it! You are making spectacles of yourselves.

Ron and Brick, you guys BURN with jealousy over the success just across County Line Rd. at EC. You make it a point to turn every thread on this board (that has NOTHING to do with EC) into a J.T and EC bashing episode. For cryin' out loud, just get over it! You are making spectacles of yourselves.

Hello? What else are Ron and Brick going to blog about? H-F Varsity 0-10...JV 0-10...

At least basketball season will start soon, a sport where they just dominate...Oops...0-25

I know, they can ease over to the girls softball site. I understand they're going to be strong this year. Maybe Brick and Ron can be their cheerleaders?

Glad to see you only support "SOME" of the Pirates.  If you really paid attention, you would see that those kids are out there busting their tails every friday night and it is not just some, it is the entire team.  And I guess the WELL COACHED in all caps is a shot at the coaches.  Happen to think Deweyville has a good coaching staff who works hard.  

I'm pretty sure i've never bashed Hallmark on any of these threads!  I did say that he's the best player on EC so i really don't understand how that is considered bashing but whatever.  I do bash EC but there's obviously a legitamate reason for that. And by the way, our JV won a game so they won't go 0-10! Get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!

The students who play for Deweyville give all they can during every game. It is hard with not so many guys. These boys play with all their heart. The coaching staff is doing a great job with the guys. Some of you who want to criticize the coaches or say that the pirates aren't giving it their all need to find another team to support. If you can't support 100% then we don't need you. ALSO, Addison isn't the only player on the team. Even he realizes that the only way the others can continue to improve is by being given the chance. SO with all that said: Pirates keep your heads up and continue growing better. You do have support out here that knows you are giving it all that you have. No matter what the score board reads you are all winners by never giving up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu