Sabine Pass 33 Legacy 0 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

Is there anywhere onthe internet to watch this game? I know it was on tv.

Game airs Wed night Time Warner 18 at 7:00PM.  Full game with intros of players, cheerleaders and many other special extras featuring each school. 

As our viewers understand and appreciate-  we shoot schools of all size.  It's nice to tape and watch the  Nederlands, PN-Gs and WestBrooks around here, but it's still football on whatever level.

Don't forget the Silsbee/Newton game airs Tues at 7:00PM and it was just as exciting as the score sounded . . . going all the way down to lead changes and a field goal attemp in the final seconds.

see ya on the field, videoguy

Is there anywhere onthe internet to watch this game? I know it was on tv.

Game airs Wed night Time Warner 18 at 7:00PM.   Full game with intros of players, cheerleaders and many other special extras featuring each school. 

As our viewers understand and appreciate-  we shoot schools of all size.   It's nice to tape and watch the  Nederlands, PN-Gs and WestBrooks around here, but it's still football on whatever level.

Don't forget the Silsbee/Newton game airs Tues at 7:00PM and it was just as exciting as the score sounded . . . going all the way down to lead changes and a field goal attemp in the final seconds.

see ya on the field, videoguy

I was asking because I do not live in the area. Is there anywhere on the net?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hijove
    Newest Member
    hijove