Can Orangefield make a playoff Run

Guest Jmeek

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt.  District 21-3A is not very tough and with 3 teams going to the playoffs the last two spots are up for grabs.  Orangefield has a good a chance as anyone else, their offense is tough to stop, but their defense is suspect.  Outside of WOS, there is really no one is the district that can claim to have a playoff spot locked up. 

No doubt.  District 21-3A is not very tough and with 3 teams going to the playoffs the last two spots are up for grabs.  Orangefield has a good a chance as anyone else, their offense is tough to stop, but their defense is suspect.  Outside of WOS, there is really no one is the district that can claim to have a playoff spot locked up. 

3rd spot is down to three teams, first two spots are taken.

silsbee does not have the 2nd spot. remember that

No doubt.  District 21-3A is not very tough and with 3 teams going to the playoffs the last two spots are up for grabs.  Orangefield has a good a chance as anyone else, their offense is tough to stop, but their defense is suspect.  Outside of WOS, there is really no one is the district that can claim to have a playoff spot locked up.  

actually, all 3 spots are up for grab...

i dont know about anyone else, but i cant see the future and as far as im concerned no one has won the top 3 spots...

i dont know about anyone else, but i can see the future and as far as im concerned no one has won the top 3 spots...

i agree. wos almost lost to kirbyville and bc gave silsbee a run for their money last year.

i dont know about anyone else, but i can see the future and as far as im concerned no one has won the top 3 spots...

i agree. wos almost lost to kirbyville and bc gave silsbee a run for their money last year.

BC gave Silsbee a run for their money last year??? ::)

Again, the first two spots are taken, third spot still left to had.

BC gave Silsbee a run for their money last year??? ::)

Again, the first two spots are taken, third spot still left to had.

lol BC's only problem last year vs Silsbee was the offense... same as this year so far...

BC shut out Silsbee in the 2nd half... stopping them 10 or 11 times in a row and the BC offense still did nothing...

and

you may assume that WOS and Silsbee will take the 1st and 2nd place spots, but dont count your chickens before they hatch...

the games have not been played yet so do say the spots are taken...

just wait and see what happens.

i don't know about anyone else, but i can see the future and as far as im concerned no one has won the top 3 spots...

I don't know about that ,WOS will take one spot for sure there is no way they won't. Silsbee will take a spot not sure if they can beat WOS but I will see Friday when they play Newton how good they are .

Silsbee did not have 10 or 11 possessions in the second half.

Silsbee went ultra conservative in the second half of that game(which I still don't understand) The Tigers outgained BC 330 yards to 188 in that game.

I would not say that is giving someone a run for their money. ::)

i know for a fact they had atleast 10 possessions because i counted them off getting mad that the offense couldn't move the ball with that many chances!!

I agree with aaw, silsbee dominated that game, and the coaches did call the dogs off as long as our d wasn't allowing the cards to score.

and they called the dogs off?

HA!

they didn't take any of their starters out till some time into the 4th quarter...

Silsbee did not have 10 or 11 possessions in the second half.

Silsbee went ultra conservative in the second half of that game(which I still don't understand) The Tigers outgained BC 330 yards to 188 in that game.

I would not say that is giving someone a run for their money. ::)

i know for a fact they had atleast 10 possessions because i counted them off getting mad that the offense couldn't move the ball with that many chances!!

I agree with aaw, silsbee dominated that game, and the coaches did call the dogs off as long as our d wasn't allowing the cards to score.

and they called the dogs off?

HA!

they didn't take any of their starters out till some time into the 4th quarter...

Silsbee did not have 10 possessions in the second half. I broadcasted that game and still have a copy of it on my computer. I'll make a point to listen to it again to confirm this. Silsbee only punted 4 times in that game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder