newton and wo-s

skipper

if west orange drops brookshire royal next year is there a chance these two teams can hook it up agan

I'd love to see them get together and do this and they have got scheduled each other in the past.  However, the availability of such a game depends on the realignment coming next February. If either the current 21-3A or 22-2A goes from 6 teams to 8, that will limit the number of non-district games they will have and lessen the liklihood of such a game.

Also, do Hooks and Barbay feel such a game is too starcrossed....the last two games have been cancelled due to weather (a large weather system and then Rita)...to be scheduled again?

I wish we would play again soon. WO-S has beat  us everytime, but we got play-off ready. I think that about half the time

it helped WO-S also. If it doesn't help them or us, why play. Kirbyville can put us down all they want but there players and coaches

know we are a pretty goood team. This is about Newton and WO-S and I hope we can play each other again, preferably in

the first week or so due to tropical storms and the big H.

??? I really don't see how playing 2a schools is a waste of time, They barely beat Kville and it was a hex of a challege for there ball club. Kville and Newton could do some damage in 3a if they where still in 3a. I don't know if im right but i think Newton last played WOS in 1998, when Wos was 4a and Newton was 3a .The final score was 10-0 close game but WOS doen't ever want to come to Newton to play . I hope if Newton plays WOS nxt Season I would like to see them play in Newton

WOS doesn't ever want to come to Newton to play . I hope if Newton plays WOS next Season I would like to see them play in Newton

A tropical storm and Hurricane Rita are what has kept WOS from going to Newton... has nothing to do with "want".

Just saying Newton played them in 97 and 98 and both times Newton played at WOS, and if u can remember the game that Rita cancelled was post to be in newton,but hooks wanted it played at WOS since the tropical storm got his home game canceled and barbay agreed. But it Never happend anyway, Weeks after hooks announced that WOS was not going to play Newton next season because of the hurricanes That seem to hit everytime they try to play.

I wish we would play again soon. WO-S has beat  us everytime, but we got play-off ready. I think that about half the time

it helped WO-S also. If it doesn't help them or us, why play. Kirbyville can put us down all they want but there players and coaches

know we are a pretty goood team. This is about Newton and WO-S and I hope we can play each other again, preferably in

Your dang right Kville knows Newton is good Alvarez johnston and gulley all coaches at Kville. First coached at Newton before ever thinking of Kville

WOS doesn't ever want to come to Newton to play . I hope if Newton plays WOS next Season I would like to see them play in Newton

A tropical storm and Hurricane Rita are what has kept WOS from going to Newton... has nothing to do with "want".

Just saying Newton played them in 97 and 98 and both times Newton played at WOS, and if u can remember the game that Rita cancelled was post to be in newton,but hooks wanted it played at WOS since the tropical storm got his home game canceled and barbay agreed. But it Never happend anyway, Weeks after hooks announced that WOS was not going to play Newton next season because of the hurricanes That seem to hit everytime they try to play.

This is not true.  The thunderstorm was in newton and was cancelled AFTER WOS had already warmed up on the field.  The next year, the game was scheduled to be played AT WOS but was cancelled due to Rita.  The year Rita hit, the game was never going to be played in Newton. 

Your dang right Kville knows Newton is good Alvarez johnston and gulley all coaches at Kville. First coached at Newton before ever thinking of Kville

Those guys found out that it is as much talent in Kirbyville. Yes Newton is a solid football club.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder