STJFL Week 4 Predictions

KDM 2

I keep it rollin 98  8) i was pulling for png week 3 so our white team have a good chance for top seed in playoff  ;D no personal. heard it was good game ;)

JRS

NED - WHITE VS PNG - PURPLE  

NED - BLACK VS PNG - WHITE (maybe they run the clock again)  ;D

NED - GOLD VS PNG - GREY  

BMT - GOLD VS VIDOR - WHITE  

BC VS BMT - BLUE  

KOUNTZE VS LCM  

LUM - RED VS WOS - WHITE  

LUM - WHITE VS WOS - BLUE  

VIDOR - BLACK VS OF  

STJFL JR Tackle

Team Record Comments

1 WOS--White 3-0 Preseason Favorite…Living up to the Hype.

2 Lumberton--White 3-0 Averaging 39 points a game vs 6

3 WOS--Blue 3-0 Stuck in WOS--White's shadows

4 Nederland White 3-0 Still have not been scored on!

5 Vidor White 2-1 Maybe a Homer Pick…but they are MY rankings

6 Lumberton Red 2-1 Only loss vs Vidor White could have not been closer

7 Nederland Black 2-1 All 3 Nederland Teams in the Top 10

8 Bridge City 1-2 Moved them up because of win over Nederland Gold

9 Nederland Gold 2-1 Look to be Div 3 FrontRunners

10 PNG--White 1-2 May have played the Toughest Schedule so far

Ok...I clearly have too much time on my hands or this MNF game is not holding my interest.  Just having fun trying to guess how the teams stack up based on the games so far.  I have still seen less than half of these teams, so this is mostly just a guess from the game scores (which can be misleading).

Game of the Week 3: Has to be Lumberton White vs WOS--Blue.  Winner of the Game becomes the Early Favorite battle Nederland White for Division 1 championship.

Good Luck to All of the Teams.

I keep it rollin 98  8) i was pulling for png week 3 so our white team have a good chance for top seed in playoff  ;D no personal. heard it was good game ;)

JRS

NED - WHITE VS PNG - PURPLE  

NED - BLACK VS PNG - WHITE (maybe they run the clock again)  ;D

NED - GOLD VS PNG - GREY  

BMT - GOLD VS VIDOR - WHITE  

BC VS BMT - BLUE  

KOUNTZE VS LCM  

LUM - RED VS WOS - WHITE  

LUM - WHITE VS WOS - BLUE  

VIDOR - BLACK VS OF  

Sportsnut72 i told u, u would jump on the Wos Jr. White band wagon. ;D ;D ;D. Keep us the under dogs that's the way we like it. :D :D

STJFL JR Tackle

Team Record Comments

Ok...I clearly have too much time on my hands or this MNF game is not holding my interest.  Just having fun trying to guess how the teams stack up based on the games so far.  I have still seen less than half of these teams, so this is mostly just a guess from the game scores (which can be misleading).

Game of the Week 3: Has to be Lumberton White vs WOS--Blue.  Winner of the Game becomes the Early Favorite battle Nederland White for Division 1 championship.

Lumberton Jr. White is the number 1 seed. ??? ???. Wos Jr. White was the under dogs coming into the season. ;) ;)

STJFL JR Tackle

Team Record Comments

Lumberton Jr. White is the number 1 seed. ??? ???. Wos Jr. White was the under dogs coming into the season. ;) ;)

I watched Lumberton White last weekend agianst BC......Lumberton has speed and those boys can hit and hit hard. Actually on both sides of that game was some hard hits.......

STJFL JR Tackle

Team Record Comments

I watched Lumberton White last weekend agianst BC......Lumberton has speed and those boys can hit and hit hard. Actually on both sides of that game was some hard hits.......

Have u seen Wos Jr. White play yet? ??? ???. ;D ;D. So telling me more speed than Wos Jr. White? That's why Wos Jr. White is the under dogs. :-X :-X :-X

STJFL JR Tackle

Team Record Comments

Have u seen Wos Jr. White play yet? ??? ???. ;D ;D. So telling me more speed than Wos Jr. White? That's why Wos Jr. White is the under dogs. :-X :-X :-X

WOS has a reputation of hard hits and speed.....trust me, our peewee team plays WOS this sat. and we are preparing for a hard hitting game. I have nothing but respect for WOS talent. The coach for WOS peewee is a stand up guy as well. Also, I was not comparing who was faster, just making a statement about L-whites speed and hits aginast BC.  We will know Saturday the outcome of that game......

STJFL JR Tackle

Team Record Comments

WOS has a reputation of hard hits and speed.....trust me, our peewee team plays WOS this sat. and we are preparing for a hard hitting game. I have nothing but respect for WOS talent. The coach for WOS peewee is a stand up guy as well. Also, I was not comparing who was faster, just making a statement about L-whites speed and hits aginast BC.  We will know Saturday the outcome of that game......

Question ask about the Jrs not Peewee

STJFL JR Tackle

Team Record Comments

I know.....what I was saying, 1. WOS all teams has reputation of speed and hard hitting.  2.  Lumberton Jr. white agianst BC jr.......hard hitting game and I witnessed lots of speed on Lumberton White. 3. Was just bringing up the WOS reputation issues is in peewee as well as any class.

Back on topic.

NED - WHITE  VS  PNG - PURPLE 

NED - BLACK  VS  PNG - WHITE 

NED - GOLD  VS  PNG - GREY 

BMT - GOLD  VS  VIDOR - WHITE 

BC      VS  BMT - BLUE 

KOUNTZE      VS  LCM 

LUM - RED  VS  WOS - WHITE 

LUM - WHITE  VS  WOS - BLUE 

VIDOR - BLACK   VS  OF 

STJFL JR Tackle

Team Record Comments

I know.....what I was saying, 1. WOS all teams has reputation of speed and hard hitting.  2.  Lumberton Jr. white agianst BC jr.......hard hitting game and I witnessed lots of speed on Lumberton White. 3. Was just bringing up the WOS reputation issues is in peewee as well as any class.

That is why I have them #1 and #2.  They are both very good teams (as well as others in the Division).  But don't try to be the underdog WOS 98--I am not buying it.

STJFL JR Tackle

Team Record Comments

That is why I have them #1 and #2.  They are both very good teams (as well as others in the Division).  But don't try to be the underdog WOS 98--I am not buying it.

Why not buy it? That's what sells to our kids on The Wos Jr. Team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder