Trinity vs Hardin....Predictions?

Hornet

Who wins?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hardin
    • Trinity

mitch villemez is not the best. ok he is big but he is also playing at a little 2a against not the very best teams. the hole hardin team works good together..if villiemez dont get an attitude that he gets everygame. he is probably one of the most disrespectful in that district. the qb taylor has stepped up alot and is becoming a great qb. he is young and matured very fast.  beltran as a lb this year was a great decision by haynes. but hardin can easily win without villemez. he aint the whole team...even though he thinks he is.  I watched him vs hd and while everybody was strecthin he was sitting down on the bench talking. shows real class of him and coach haynes.

WOW he was wearing the jersey of his friend that night. He visits his friends mom and calls her to see how she is regularly. You are the one with no class. You are a jerk in the biggest way!!

Its more than likely someone he goes to school with. Sounds CHILDISH!

Hardin will win this one by 30.  Teneha beat Trinity 36-16 (36-0 at the half). They were ahead of HD 15-0 at the half and Hardin is better than HD this year.  Hardin by a bunch

Trinity played Tenaha a better game than what the score shows. Ask the Tenaha fans. I was at the game. 1st quarter was 0-0. Then Trinity had a melt down in the 2nd which should have never happened. 3rd and 4th quarter belonged to Trinity. Trinity is improving and will be ready for Hardin. See you at the game Friday.

Hardin will win this one by 30.  Teneha beat Trinity 36-16 (36-0 at the half). They were ahead of HD 15-0 at the half and Hardin is better than HD this year.  Hardin by a bunch

Trinity played Tenaha a better game than what the score shows. Ask the Tenaha fans. I was at the game. 1st quarter was 0-0. Then Trinity had a melt down in the 2nd which should have never happened. 3rd and 4th quarter belonged to Trinity. Trinity is improving and will be ready for Hardin. See you at the game Friday.

It's hard to judge a team by how they played in their scrimmages and the first couple games, most teams are trying a lot of different looks to kinda find out what works. We expect Trinity to be improved and ready to play, we aren't expecting a blowout by any means. Good luck to both teams and hopefully the night goes injury free.

back to villemez about his attitude. yea off the field he can be alright...sometimes but when he is on the field its like he cares nothing but what he does. and all those schools it doesnt matter how good them and yall think he might be but when it comes to school work he aint the best. so i'd like to see him get a scholarship but with his brains aint going to get him anywhere. a big D1 college classes are a whole lot harder than a small town school that everybody loves football and will pass him so he can play

back to villemez about his attitude. yea off the field he can be alright...sometimes but when he is on the field its like he cares nothing but what he does. and all those schools it doesnt matter how good them and yall think he might be but when it comes to school work he aint the best. so i'd like to see him get a scholarship but with his brains aint going to get him anywhere. a big D1 college classes are a whole lot harder than a small town school that everybody loves football and will pass him so he can play

Duh, you really think college is harder than a small high school......You think!!!!!  You don't think that every student going to college does not realize that it well be tougher.  Did MV ever claim to be the top student in the class? You have not only  tried to put him down, but you have called EVERY teacher that has been or is presently teaching him of being dishonest and being cheaters.  It sounds like the one with the biggest attitude problem in YOU!  Grow up.

I have an idea, why don't you talk to Mitch face to face and let him know how you feel, just as a community service, I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Would you like to see his SAT score. A 1420 is not a dummy score, dummy.

Get ready for what?  A running clock in the second half and the school of the deaf to finish the game?  Give me a break.  You obviously did not see the warrren game.  They barely won that.  Hardin is much better than warren. 

Get ready for what?  A running clock in the second half and the school of the deaf to finish the game?  Give me a break.  You obviously did not see the warrren game.  They barely won that.  Hardin is much better than warren. 

I was at the Warren game, and was very dissapointed. Just like you felt with Warren, I felt that Trinity should have played better. Trinity has been down for years, but thats all changing. These boys are getting better and will be ready for Hardin. Good luck to you and your Warriors.

Dear Hardin007,

It sounds like someone's a little jealous of villemez's talent with the ladies.  Get over your girlfriend and find someone else.  I'm sure there aren't that many hot girls out there in Hardin but you'll find someone.  Maybe you could try eharmony or something but i have faith in you. If you need a wingman call me at 409-679-1020.

Guest ECBucFan

Is villemez dating your ex-girlfriend or something? Get off of this guy's case.

What a hypocrite! You and "Brick" have waged a pathetic vendetta against an EC player for the last three weeks, and now you have the nerve to tell someone to "Get off someones case"?  Blazing hypocrisy, young man.

Formerhornet and unknowit, most of my info comes from your wives, but in this case, I saw the recruiting letters sent to him showing their interest, personally shook the hand of the UT scout, and listened to the voice mail left by Kansas. So, believe it, be jealous about it, whatever you choose, noone really cares if you believe it or not.

Formerhornet and unknowit, most of my info comes from your wives, but in this case, I saw the recruiting letters sent to him showing their interest, personally shook the hand of the UT scout, and listened to the voice mail left by Kansas. So, believe it, be jealous about it, whatever you choose, noone really cares if you believe it or not.

Awwww man they give you football info when they're with you. . .they don't ever have ummm. . .much to SAY when they are with me  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder