H-J at East Chambers predictions

bone

EC could barely move the ball against HF so i say that HJ wins this and i think Trust-in Hallmark will have 0 catches for 0 yards and 0 touchdowns!!!!

Are you kidding me??  How could you say that, when HF only had 46 yds of offense??  Just face it, this is the worst HF team in a long time.  You might as well start cheering for your neighbors, cuz HF isnt winning a game this year.

EC could barely move the ball against HF so i say that HJ wins this and i think Trust-in Hallmark will have 0 catches for 0 yards and 0 touchdowns!!!!

Are you kidding me??  How could you say that, when HF only had 46 yds of offense??  Just face it, this is the worst HF team in a long time.  You might as well start cheering for your neighbors, cuz HF isnt winning a game this year.

We aren't talking about HF's offense we are talking about EC's offense. Let's put it this way, Liberty scored 49 on HF's defense and EC only scored 21. bottom line...

Bottom line is Liberty is 3A, EC is 2A. Plus HF scored 40 against Liberty, and scored a whopping ZERO points against EC. Im pretty sure that the bigger school is suppose to win right?  Guess yall didnt get that memo.

We aren't talking about HF's offense we are talking about EC's offense. Let's put it this way, Liberty scored 49 on HF's defense and EC only scored 21. bottom line...

Bottom line is Liberty is 3A, EC is 2A. Plus HF scored 40 against Liberty, and scored a whopping ZERO points against EC. Im pretty sure that the bigger school is suppose to win right?  Guess yall didnt get that memo.

Not to mention we played them in a mudhole.

OK whole Anchorman crew! the EC vs Hf game is over. EC won HF lost plain and simple! It took us a while to get the ball moving, but atleast we did, and scored at that! And lay-off hallmark yeah he is a old teammate, and its fun to joke here and there, but  he was overthrown 2times, underthrown in the endzone. BUT THE EC VS. HF IS OVER!

IMO i think ec will come to play. ec is getting better everyday, and their offense is working out the kinks.

EC in this battle!

Guest ECBucFan

And lay-off hallmark yeah he is a old teammate, and its fun to joke here and there, ........THE EC VS. HF IS OVER!

I agree. I know they are just "having fun", but the policy on this board is against singling out any one particular student-athlete.

Best of luck to H-F the rest of the way.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33