Silsbee vs Newton.....Let's hear it

Guest Silsbee88

This has been kind of a rivalry the last decade. I think Newton wins by 21 it will be a close first half, but when Newton gets into the second half Newton should take total control. Newton just needs to watch the passing of game of QB Jermy Johnson, If they get good pressure everything should pan out to a easy 21 point victory.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope we havent beat silsbee in the new stadium.  played you all the last time in  2006 and  you guys  beat us by the hair of your chinny chin chin.  lol

I remember that game, and what a game it was. Silsbee won by a couple of points or so. I'm thinking time just ran out with Newton having the ball. I expect the same kind of game this year. Hoping Silsbee will be on top. Go Tigers!!!

nope we havent beat silsbee in the new stadium.  played you all the last time in  2006 and  you guys  beat us by the hair of your chinny chin chin.  lol

sorry dude but Newton won big in 2000 vs silsbee in the new staidum

Don't forget Silsbee D allowed 49 when they played Diboll, Newton shut diboll down, the score could have been allot worse if it would"t been for      barby soften the blow a little by putting the second team O in midway through the third qrt. It only took newton 9 total plays to score 4 TD's in the 3rd qrt to run away with the game. (the true sportsmanship of the game was barby putting in the second team in the 3rd)

I think Newton leads 20-14 at halftime, Newton makes the usual halftime adjustments and wins big 55-28. In Silsbee wonderfull stadium ;D

Don't forget Silsbee D allowed 49 when they played Diboll, Newton shut diboll down, the score could have been allot worse if it would"t been for       barby soften the blow a little by putting the second team O in midway through the third qrt. It only took newton 9 total plays to score 4 TD's in the 3rd to run away with the game. (the true sportsmanship of the game was barby putting in the second team in the 3rd)

I think Newton leads 20-14 at halftime, Newton makes the usual halftime adjustments and wins big 55-28. In Silsbee wonderfull stadium ;D

There is no way Newton beats Silsbee by that margin.

Silsbee Tigers win by 6. 27-21

Guest Silsbee88

Don't forget Silsbee D allowed 49 when they played Diboll, Newton shut diboll down, the score could have been allot worse if it would"t been for       barby soften the blow a little by putting the second team O in midway through the third qrt. It only took newton 9 total plays to score 4 TD's in the 3rd qrt to run away with the game. (the true sportsmanship of the game was barby putting in the second team in the 3rd)

I do not know you Meek.......But I would have my head examined by a trained professional ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder