Jasper vs W.O.S.

i will say this about jasper,thay played gilmer toe to toe but shot themself in the foot with turnovers. now thay take on wo-s at home first home game i think.the new coach there has given these kids there new look ,and new hope and the kids are loveing it.i will say this about this game the stangs better be ready for some power running football from jasper, becouse that is what thay are getting ready to get.as coach hooks has said time and time agan ,he dont like playing in the bone yard very hard place to win a football game we all know it is also.the mustangs have 4 days to get there playing face on and leve last weeks game behind them are its going to be a (LONG BUS RIDE HOME)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its to early to post a score but i dont think this game will end in a blow out...jasper will be excited and nervous for the first home game of the year and sometimes its harder to play at home than on the road..with that said they should play the second half much better than the first..

how many players for jasper are going both ways this year?

Don't know, but in the Kirbyville broadcast one announcer said "a few", as opposed to "several" for KV.  That could mean most anything.

Does WOS have anyone going both ways?

Had to LOL at this one.  WOS ALWAYS has players going both ways.

this game in jasper,is going to be one heck of a game, we just might see a repet of last weeks game agnest KV.the kids there in jasper knows  NOW that the mustangs cant get it togather yet so thay will come out with fire in there eyes . i am still a little shocked with my mustangs just cant figer them out  just yet,maybe if jasper  takes it to them like KV did who knows what will happen. jasper is a large team but not new always been and do have plenty of speed to go along with there size.

gilmer is still rideing that lucky star and no one can reach it at this time. as for the mustangs thay better play 4QT of football ,once this starts to happen you will see a diffrent wo-s football team  4QT 4 QT  no more no less and quit standing around  start looking like the oks chain gang of the past thay all played 4QT full speed lets see if the how our corners  play  good luck agnest a very good jasper team

Gilmer is as good and maybe better than last year.Whoever plays them will have their hands full.If wo-s was to play them now they would lose hands down imo.We have played three games and I really have not seen much improvment.What some people base their wide margin of victory for wo-s over Jasper I have no clue.This team(wo-s) is still learning and trying to find it's self.Jasper on the other hand seem to be improving after each game.Don't be foolish as to think Jasper want be much of a test and that wo-s is going to roll.I don't see that happening.

i agree with skipper on the short pass plays. let the receivers use their speed to get away from the secondary instead of going for passes of 15 or more yards all the time.  franks needs to stay out of the backfield or they need to be more diverse in the way they use him from there.  i noticed that when he was in the qb position they consistently used trips receivers and ran him to that side.  yes it makes sense to do that, but when you face a defense big and strong enough they will be able to slow that play up much like kville did.  i called what they were doing all night and only once did i see him go to the weak side. all im saying is that if you are going to use him in this way, it definetely needs to be mixed up a heck of a lot more.  based on what i have seen from the last two weeks from my team, as long as wos plays as least as good as they did against kville they should win by atleast 14.  im basing this upon the worst game i have seen the cats play in a long time against jasper and a little less than perfect game against wos.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the Bulldogs had something to do with your cats playing the worst game you have seen in a long time?

i agree with skipper on the short pass plays. let the receivers use their speed to get away from the secondary instead of going for passes of 15 or more yards all the time.  franks needs to stay out of the backfield or they need to be more diverse in the way they use him from there.  i noticed that when he was in the qb position they consistently used trips receivers and ran him to that side.  yes it makes sense to do that, but when you face a defense big and strong enough they will be able to slow that play up much like kville did.  i called what they were doing all night and only once did i see him go to the weak side. all im saying is that if you are going to use him in this way, it definetely needs to be mixed up a heck of a lot more.  based on what i have seen from the last two weeks from my team, as long as wos plays as least as good as they did against kville they should win by atleast 14.  im basing this upon the worst game i have seen the cats play in a long time against jasper and a little less than perfect game against wos.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the Bulldogs had something to do with your cats playing the worst game you have seen in a long time?

Now thunder you should know by now that your opponet has nothing to do with the way your team plays. ;D

Now thunder you should know by now that your opponet has nothing to do with the way your team plays. ;D

LOL yea I guess you are right those 3 interceptions were actually thrown to the defensive man.

how many players for jasper are going both ways this year?

Don't know, but in the Kirbyville broadcast one announcer said "a few", as opposed to "several" for KV.  That could mean most anything.

Does WOS have anyone going both ways?

Had to LOL at this one.  WOS ALWAYS has players going both ways.

I knew that.  ;D  just had to ask.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami