Jasper vs W.O.S.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wildcat 08

wo-s kick off teams and punt return guys NEED WORK BAD  HINT HINT.i am hopeing for a good game from both jasper and wo-s.afte friday nights game with KV and watching the game tapes hooks  is still in shock ,its been a long time since he  has seen his team play like that. JASPER is always a tuff team no matter what and they are going to be ready for the mustangs belive me.its got to be very hard for the kids there in west orange as young as thay are to keep up with the teams thay have had in the past years ,to me i think thay are not ready at this point and time for the big dance time will tell. the mustang have alot os speed we all know this, but as now the coaching staff there in west oange must find a better way of useing the speed people ,take FRANKS he dont need to be taking snaps   from center. the mustangs (MUST FIND A SHORT PASSING GAME) someway some how HINT HINT. way back when wo-s had a short passing game  and had speed then as thay do now berry norton  use it and wow it worked just fine, now you can tell me i am a nut are way out of bounds in my post

:o

Short passing game is always good.

hummmmmmmmmmmmm, coach thompson i think has seen it a few times dont you think overy his years of coaching.not sure about this but ennis ran it in the playoff agnest the mustangs  way back

Yea I remember that I was at that game my cousin played QB for ENNIS they killed WOS in the state championship game and throwed the ball every play they were one of the first teams to do the no huddle Off

A short passing game with some crossing routes might be good. If the dogs lock down the stangs with tight man to man coverage like the cats did(who'd a thunk it) and put seven in the run box , then the spread offense must have an answer and seems their only answer is to sling it deep and hope for the best. I'm an old guy and still haven't gotten use to this new age offense and really don't know what the adjustments might be, thats just what I hear watching Saturday football.

ummm....kirbyville didnt play tight man to man coverage against WOS. Every kirbyville corner was atleast 7 yards off of the ine of scrimmage! I dare jasper defensive backs to play up in our reciever's faces! LOL they will run right past them! I went and seen practice twice this week and with our starting nose guard back from injury we are at 100 percent and the offense looks to be clicking! Gonna be very tough to beat WOS but should be a very good game!

we were at the wo-s and jasper JV game last night just to take some notes on jasper on how thay played defence. from what we saw was very little from them, but i feel sure the dogs will play better tonight.jasper DID NOT PASS that much maybe tonight.this i can say is the mustangs were in the backfield all night long,felt a little sorry for the  jaspers QB.  lets hope both teams play good  tonight the best to both teams

the year wos was ranjed #1 and jasper 2 was that 04 the year jasper went to state

1987 wasn't it?  And WOS won state.

W,Land95 is correct.04 was the year we went 3A.WO-S was ranked #1,Jasper #2.Jasper beat us at our house 25-23.The same year Huffman beat us in the firat playoff game 30-28.

the year wos was ranjed #1 and jasper 2 was that 04 the year jasper went to state

1987 wasn't it?  And WOS won state.

W,Land95 is correct.04 was the year we went 3A.WO-S was ranked #1,Jasper #2.Jasper beat us at our house 25-23.The same year Huffman beat us in the firat playoff game 30-28.

Thanks for the reminder.  I do remember that now.  My apologies.

ummm....kirbyville didnt play tight man to man coverage against WOS. Every kirbyville corner was atleast 7 yards off of the ine of scrimmage! I dare jasper defensive backs to play up in our reciever's faces! LOL they will run right past them! I went and seen practice twice this week and with our starting nose guard back from injury we are at 100 percent and the offense looks to be clicking! Gonna be very tough to beat WOS but should be a very good game!

My point is that Kville played man to man all night with 7 guys in the run box. What is the spread offense's adjustment when this happens. It can't be what I saw last Friday, on second thought maybe all the adjustments were made and were not evident due to all the false starts and dropped snaps.

Guest blackflag

Jasper has a good chance at winning this game but it is hard to go against Hooks and his Mustangs . I think hooks is not happy with his teams performance last week and will challenge them to step it up this week. This should be a great game !

Friday time to post a score. After watching the jr high games the Jasper 7th grade had a hard time but the 8th grade put a whipping on WOS.  I look for Jasper to control the game and open alot of eyes in east texas.

Jasper 27 ( score 3 td's and kick 2 fg's)

Wos   22

What was the 8th grade score?  It was the only one that wasn't posted. 

Friday time to post a score. After watching the jr high games the Jasper 7th grade had a hard time but the 8th grade put a whipping on WOS.  I look for Jasper to control the game and open alot of eyes in east texas.

Jasper 27 ( score 3 td's and kick 2 fg's)

Wos   22

What was the 8th grade score?  It was the only one that wasn't posted. 

A 5 point lead is a whipping?  LOL  Guess you had to be there. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476