EC vs HF

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think that you can throw normal predictions away, The rain expected today and tonight should be a HUGE wildcard on the outcome....

HF's fumblitis from last week is a big question with a sloppy field... and how will EC effectively pass the ball.... and Kicking, going to be an adventure for sure...

I can see this game 13-12 HF

Tonight's the big night baby!!!!  Hallmark, you and your little buddies better get ready to have your worlds rocked by the H-F Horns!!  It's gonna be muddy, gritty, and dirty and I can't wait to see it.  Hallmark, I know it's gonna be hard to keep that beautiful head of hair clean because you're gonna be on the ground the whole game but you should be able to withstand the torture.  After tonight, E.C. will regret that they ever lived....EVER!!!!

thats alot of smack considering your team has not won a game  ;D        your just mad cause hallmark left HF  . get over it

Yeah you're right.  I stay up all night thinkin about how much i miss jt.  He was such a big part of my life and i can't believe i've lived this long without him.  Oh and the only team that you guys have beat is orangefield so you don't deserve to speak! Not to mention you got STAWMPED by Newton! Get over that BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Brick now i see why your IQ is only 35.  First of all, Hallmark doesnt have any hair. Yea we beat OF, but whens the last time yall can say HF beat OF?  I know that theyll beat yall again this year.  You may think we got swamped by newton, but i think we did pretty good considering it was NEWTON. Alot of people thought is was goin to be worse than that.  Yall are just jealous that Hallmark was smart enough to move to a school that was a way better football program, instead of staying at a school where the football program is goin down the toilet.

Brick now i see why your IQ is only 35.  First of all, Hallmark doesnt have any hair. Yea we beat OF, but whens the last time yall can say HF beat OF?  I know that theyll beat yall again this year.  You may think we got swamped by newton, but i think we did pretty good considering it was NEWTON. Alot of people thought is was goin to be worse than that.  Yall are just jealous that Hallmark was smart enough to move to a school that was a way better football program, instead of staying at a school where the football program is goin down the toilet.

Uh, last year. HF beat OF 27-21 last year.

I do not think you want to go there, if you will look back in History you will find out who has had the better

football prgrams. HF has been down the last several years, but look out we are making a come back.

Uh, last year. HF beat OF 27-21 last year.

Well that was last year, we beat them 2 weeks ago    ;) ::)

I do not think you want to go there, if you will look back in History you will find out who has had the better

football prgrams. HF has been down the last several years, but look out we are making a come back.

How is HF making a come back??  They havent been to the playoffs since 2003, and now they cant get kids to come out for football.  Sorry but that doesnt sound like coming back to me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33