WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR TEAM WILL WIN ITS DIST

skipper

Guest JustAPlayersMom

Newton - Because those Eagles Rock!

History will repeat itself.

The main reason is Coach Barbay.  Not sure how he does it but the man is awesome.

Dayton has some seniors that have experience in deep playoff runs in 07-08 anchoring defense;Just don't get  that often.Broncos have recently had high octane scoring offense w/solid defense to allow underclassmen/reserves valuable game playing time and that is KEY to continued success.Great coaching now that's always top of my list.

Guest golf_guru

WOS wins, because they always do

Vidor wins, the district is not as strong as it has been in the past

Dayton wins, no one can compete with them in that district

Anahuac wins, Panthers look very good this year

Cleveland wins, they are better than everyone in their district.

Not sure who your getting your info from....District 20-4A is loaded this year, top to bottom.  Which means it is actually "STRONGER" than normal.  LC-M is looking good, much better than in recent years.  Vidor, is looking extremely solid.  Ozen is the only team that hasn't impressed me so far this year.  Some say Nederland is down this year.  With the loss of Bellows, they may be, however I'm not sold on it yet.  The next few weeks will give us a better idea. 

23 AA  Hardin

QB Myles Taylor 38 of 57 for 571yrds  7 tds  0 int......13 car. for 41yrds Dist. Ldr  #3 State

RB Mitch Villemez 19 for270 yrds..2 tds  ........................................... Dist. Ldr

WR D.J. Hall 12 rec. for 217 ........2 tds ............................................Dist. Ldr

WR Marquis James 13 for 190 yrds....2 tds.........................................Dist. #2

WR Colton Joyner ..7 for 102 yrds....2  tds.........................................Dist #4

Stats. from Beaumont Enterprise iPreps Sports Data 8,Sept.2009

C.Richard Jeffcoat  RG Manny Tristan  LG Luis Hernandez  RT Cody Beltran  LT Jay Matthys

Not sure who your getting your info from....District 20-4A is loaded this year, top to bottom.  Which means it is actually "STRONGER" than normal.   LC-M is looking good, much better than in recent years.  Vidor, is looking extremely solid.  Ozen is the only team that hasn't impressed me so far this year.  Some say Nederland is down this year.  With the loss of Bellows, they may be, however I'm not sold on it yet.  The next few weeks will give us a better idea. 

an indian fan that actually has a compliment for vidor??? i'm gonna print this out and frame it... and i dont see any shamless self promoting of PNG in that comment either. am i dreaming???

Not sure who your getting your info from....District 20-4A is loaded this year, top to bottom.  Which means it is actually "STRONGER" than normal.   LC-M is looking good, much better than in recent years.  Vidor, is looking extremely solid.  Ozen is the only team that hasn't impressed me so far this year.  Some say Nederland is down this year.  With the loss of Bellows, they may be, however I'm not sold on it yet.  The next few weeks will give us a better idea. 

Man, I gotta agree with TexAgNDN. 20-4A looks as solid across the board as I have seen in years! I don't think anybody with knowledge about local football will debate Vidors strengths. Don't count Nederland out yet either. And Look out for the Indians!  (shamless self promoting of PNG) ;D

Geez, you're joking right? Anyone who thinks 20-4A "is not as strong as it has been in the past", is someone who has been on the back 9 too long.

No Mav, it's gotta be true that district 20-4A is weak, just ask all the WB fans, they are in shock that I picked 3 20-4A teams 1 from 19-4A and 1 from 3A over them, so it must be true........ROFLMAO.

They are still surprised that they had to get lucky to beat Central.  :o;):P

Geez, you're joking right? Anyone who thinks 20-4A "is not as strong as it has been in the past", is someone who has been on the back 9 too long.

No Mav, it's gotta be true that district 20-4A is weak, just ask all the WB fans, they are in shock that I picked 3 20-4A teams 1 from 19-4A and 1 from 3A over them, so it must be true........ROFLMAO.

They are still surprised that they had to get lucky to beat Central.  :o;):P

The Bruin Hater, and ranking dyslexic-ator, still doesn't understand football...luck is on a roulette table...this is football...it is made up by players and play makers, very little luck is involved in this sport....and if you put the entire game on one play, you'd be the coach that calls a hail mary every play looking for that luck...maybe they we're lucky we missed those two field goals, or that they weren't touchdowns instead...you see how far luck can take you in depth... ::) ::)

I guess WB can win district....if we're LUCKY!!! :D :D :D

u gota be kidding me??u think that lindsey kid is the best in setx? maybe his senior year not this year. not a chance

HJfan2,  welcome to this chat line.  hang on tight. its a bumpy ride.  HJfan2,  i will guess that you haven't seen Britton Lindsey play.  WOS will play HJ on Oct. 30 at Hooks Stadium.  Lindsey will be the "LITTLE BITTY" guy.  i can tell you that he is small but you wont believe how small he really is.  after the game i hope you will let me know what you think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder