WO-S vs. Kirbyville Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Kirbyville is the best team WOS will play this year,  until deep into the playoffs.

silsbee's lost to dibol has lowered an expected good game with wos.

I wouldn't count on that admin!  You can be sure that the effort to remedy whatever went wrong on Friday night is already underway and will be corrected by October 9th.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirbyville is the best team WOS will play this year,  until deep into the playoffs.

I wouldn't count on that admin!  You can be sure that the effort to remedy whatever went wrong on Friday night is already underway and will be corrected by October 9th.

i wish jasper was back in with bc, hf, wos, of, hj , wos,  and silsbee.

gilmer has a cake walk no one tuff in there dist.i do belive if thay were in this dist it might be a little tuff no 76 -6 games lol. kirbyvillie is going to be good one for both teams.wo-s (MUST) play hard in this one 4QT of hard smash mouth football, not just walk on and be lazy  and think the cats will be a push over .no more days like that i hope not

skipper,  i agree with your comments about this game.  if everybody plays as hard as #43,  WOS will be OK.  i don`t think WOS will get away with just "messing around" or "as you say" being lazy. the WOS fans are just itching to scream for #7.  if he has a breakout game,  Hooks Stadium will rock.

Guest rykerx144

I think the recent success has been a distraction to the young wildcat team.  I think the Cats need to forget about the score, forget about their record and quit trying to live up to the state bound expectations.  Forget it!!  Go to Orange and cut the score board down and if WOS fans wanna keep score tell em to bring a pen and paper!  Kirbyville has got where they are by playing with their heart.  I have been arguing with Newton and Jasper fans the past few months about history and winning traditions and it makes no sense.  If Newton wants to be the powerhouse of the district let em.  If they wanna be the dynasty and the top dog let em.  Kirbyville needs to go back to underdog ball!  Different chemistry works for different programs and Kirbyville needs to remember what got them where they are now!  Kirbyville probably has no chance to win the game on the scoreboard, but they do have a chance to go to Orange and win back what has made them one of the most popular small teams in the area.  Remeber Coach "just one time" !!

Guest bleed orange

WHO DONT has  wo-s are kirbyvillie.PS i NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CATS what do thay have this year

Have no clue what you are talking about. I said WOS does not have enough fans to rock their Stadium because it is too big.

I have not seen WO Stark Play yet, and Kirbyville has played very well...the 6 turnovers against the Bulldogs did not help them win....but I will tell you that WOS will be gunnin to strip that ball.  The team was out practin' late today.....Coach Alvarez will have them ready...I will not give up the Final score just yet, but here is the 3rd quarter score

WOS 27  Kirbyville  22

Kirbyville D will have to step it up again in the 4th to seal the victory...It should be exciting...CU there!!

I have not seen WO Stark Play yet, and Kirbyville has played very well...the 6 turnovers against the Bulldogs did not help them win....but I will tell you that WOS will be gunnin to strip that ball.  The team was out practin' late today.....Coach Alvarez will have them ready...I will not give up the Final score just yet, but here is the 3rd quarter score

WOS 27  Kirbyville  22

Kirbyville D will have to step it up again in the 4th to seal the victory...It should be exciting...CU there!!

wos was practicing late today as well.... as long as the ENTIRE team is focused on orange texas and nowhere else they will be ok.

Nothing will change, Silsbee lost to Diboll last year. Diboll has speed and some atheletes as well. Kirbyville is young, but still tough and you will see friday. Go Cats!!!!

My prediction----

WO-S 38

Kirbyville 13

I can promise you this won't happen. Kirbyville will be ready this time.

Again???? They may or may not be ready but every year yall say the same thing. Sooner or later you are going to get it right. Maybe this is the year.

My prediction----

WO-S 38

Kirbyville 13

Again???? They may or may not be ready but every year yall say the same thing. Sooner or later you are going to get it right. Maybe this is the year.

td, WOS is a very good football team. I'm certainly not gonna count my Cats out because you guys have beat us twice. Coach Alvarez know how you guys play, Kirbyville will be ready just get your pop corn and soft drink ready because its gonna be a fun game to watch.

My prediction----

WO-S 38

Kirbyville 13

td, WOS is a very good football team. I'm certainly not gonna count my Cats out because you guys have beat us twice. Coach Alvarez know how you guys play, Kirbyville will be ready just get your pop corn and soft drink ready because its gonna be a fun game to watch.

What ever happened to the girl called "kvillecheer"?

Every year yall get on here and say how good K-VILLE is and how they are going to beat us down. I agree with TD, can someone show me the last few years scores so I can see how these statements make any sense. Last time I checked we have never lost and we always beat the cats like red headed step children so till you guys can beat us that way "GET OFF THE CRACK" HAHAHAHAHAA

I agree with that it will be exciting to watch. Yall should come out with bad intentions after a slip up last weekend. However, I'm sure the Mustangs are expecting that and will be ready. I've got the popcorn ready.

Yeah Kirbyville should have beaten Jasper last friday. You cant win with 6 turnovers unless the opposing opponent is flat out awful, which is something Jasper definely not this year. You can rest for sure Coach Alvarez ran drills on this situation. I'm lookin forward to a great game that both teams will benefit from. I don't think WOS have played a speedy team so far. Kirbyville will come to Hook Stadium lookin for the upset after a heart breaker loss to Jasper.

I feel certain that we haven't played a team with Kville's speed. That being said, has Kville played anyone with WOS's speed? I think Kville has the ability to beat WOS but I do not think for one minute that it will happen. Thanks for acknowledging the fact that if it does happen that it will be an upset.

Every year yall get on here and say how good K-VILLE is and how they are going to beat us down. I agree with TD, can someone show me the last few years scores so I can see how these statements make any sense. Last time I checked we have never lost and we always beat the cats like red headed step children so till you guys can beat us that way "GET OFF THE CRACK" HAHAHAHAHAA

Now If I get on here and say everyone talk about how good WOS is and they never made it to state since dropping classification, then I would have to argue with Mustang fans. I never said Kirbyville was going to beat anybody down, now that you brung this stupudity on here I hope Kirbyville win BIG!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder