Hardin-Jefferson @ Vidor Predictions?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win, Lose, or Draw...this game will definitly help HJ out. Playing a great 4a team can only help them improve. I'm happy they were chosen on HJ's schedule

Hey I agree man its very good practice for a team that can do good things in there distract. I wish yall the best of luck not only against vidor but the rest of the season

i agree with hawks25 im glad vidor was chosen for HJs schedule. this game can definently get the hawks prepared for silsbee and WOS. and silsbee coming from a huge loss from nthe lumberjacks last night. HJ and Vidor should be a good game. and people quit going out of proportion on the scores..

i agree with hawks25 im glad vidor was chosen for HJs schedule. this game can definently get the hawks prepared for silsbee and WOS. and silsbee coming from a huge loss from nthe lumberjacks last night. HJ and Vidor should be a good game. and people quit going out of proportion on the scores..

Hopefully you will get everything you want out of this game!

well there is a lot of diffrent ways to look at school size rankings wo-s is a 3a school that beat lcm. a 4a school. central is a 4a school that beat memorial a 5a school. so i say no it dont realy matter the size of the school just playing the hand you were dealt. it seems there are more excuses for why you are supposed to loose than why you will win. granted i know that no player walks onto a feild under the friday night lights and expects to loose. im not worried about making my sign this weekend and my prediction is still 42v -10 hj

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin