Hardin-Jefferson UPGRADES the BASKETBALL MARATHON (Dec. 10-12)

Guest nostradamus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HF's center may possibly be 6'6" and up. Man, yall think I'm playing but you HF is gonna kick some butt. The knock on the door begins in 2013 and the flood gates open the next year.

This is, perhaps, the longest running "Pipe dream" that I have ever heard of.

I  know one thing, the Tigers need to start bring their birth certificates to the games :D

Guest tigersvoice

HF's center may possibly be 6'6" and up. Man, yall think I'm playing but you HF is gonna kick some butt. The knock on the door begins in 2013 and the flood gates open the next year.

I  know one thing, the Tigers need to start bring their birth certificates to the games :D

No problem.  Do we need them for the fans too?  Silsbee is about supporting those Tigers.  We'll do whatever is necessary.

Guest tigersvoice

Good grief!  I missed a great chance.  I should have said, "You may know one thing but this isn't it."  Keep it up Blewdove2, you're easy.

Guest stevenash

Why would WOS drop out this late? Thats a bad way to do somebody. Surely not travel concerns......not sure I would invite them back.

They dropped out because the new coach has no technology experience.

Guest DickVitale

Great job WOS......back out on a tourney that you won last year just to get into one that you will not fare as well in!!!!!

Maybe WOS wants to play a little better competition...... ::)

Guest stevenash

Great job WOS......back out on a tourney that you won last year just to get into one that you will not fare as well in!!!!!

Maybe WOS wants to play a little better competition...... ::)

How can you say that?  You are the one that said that Dallas Madison is so far superior to local 3-a teams and now a team that almost beat them in the tourney will be here.  According to your theory, they should be crowned the champ of that tourney right now.

watch the name calling, please.

Guest stevenash

Yes, No look, the sky suite is yours.  As for meals and adult beverages, yours will be ordered via GPS and delivered to you ready to eat and drink.  No need to look for restaurants.  One feature you should be looking for is a radio frequency wave9not detectable by the human eye) that repels basketballs as they approach the basket.  Should absolutely guarantee HJ a place in the final.

Good for WOS i have always been a believer in the only way to get better is to play against better competition not saying that the HJ tourney does'nt have better comp than WOS i just think that the YMBL is a lil better tourney

Nothing wrong with changing tourneys. But it should have been done a year ahead. You dont pull out this late in the year......

Yes, No look, the sky suite is yours.  As for meals and adult beverages, yours will be ordered via GPS and delivered to you ready to eat and drink.  No need to look for restaurants.  One feature you should be looking for is a radio frequency wave9not detectable by the human eye) that repels basketballs as they approach the basket.  Should absolutely guarantee HJ a place in the final.

Amazing!......did it get its start with hanging chads?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder