High Island and BH JV (soph) removed from Rykers pickem!

Guest rykerx144

Guest rykerx144

There have been several complaints that the pickem schedule listed High Island playing Barbers Hill JV and in fact High Island played Barbers Hill Sophomores.  PNG played BHJV at Barbers Hill earlier tonite.  Because several people are complaining that they thought they was voting for the Jv instead of the soph team i think itll be best to just remove the game from the list.  Well just go with 21 games instead of 22. 

There have been several complaints that the pickem schedule listed High Island playing Barbers Hill JV and in fact High Island played Barbers Hill Sophomores.  PNG played BHJV at Barbers Hill earlier tonite.  Because several people are complaining that they thought they was voting for the Jv instead of the soph team i think itll be best to just remove the game from the list.  Well just go with 21 games instead of 22. 

If people would bother to look at our Week 0 schedule, they would see that it was the BH soph. team playing High Island.

Guest rykerx144

I agree aggie!  but unfortuantly not everyone feels the same.  Its just one game and its easier to just leave it off so no one feels like they have been cheated. I work very hard each week to make this as accurate and fair as possible.  This was my fault and I take full blame for it!  I realize that either way I went someone would feel cheated.  I would rather the people that got the win feel cheated by me removing the game and bringing everyone back to the same record, rather than the ones that feel like they have been cheated and are starting a game behind. 

Guest rykerx144

Guys its my fault!  I apologize.  I wish there was a better way to resolve this! I unfortuantly did also pick bhjv and because I did to keep it from looking like i benefited from this decision Im going to remove me from the contest.  I will turn in a line up each week just for fun but Im removing my name from the leaderboard. 

Guys its my fault!  I apologize.  I wish there was a better way to resolve this! I unfortuantly did also pick bhjv and because I did to keep it from looking like i benefited from this decision Im going to remove me from the contest.  I will turn in a line up each week just for fun but Im removing my name from the leaderboard. 

There is no need to do that. Stay in the contest.

There is no need to do that. Stay in the contest.

yeah....you work too hard to not play. Stay in the contest. It's an honest mistake.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin