Tatum 49 Diboll 0

Man what happened to that "big time diboll team" looks like Tatum took it to them

Just curious, who said Diboll had a big time team this year. They only have 2 starters retuning this year. Real Diboll supporters are very realistic of what kind of season it will be. We have a young team with a Qb and a Rb that have the potential to be outstanding. I think they'll be a much improved team by the time district starts and have a good shot at making the playoffs. Season opener against Kville will be tough as well as the rest of there pre-district schedule.

Man what happened to that "big time diboll team" looks like Tatum took it to them

Just curious, who said Diboll had a big time team this year. They only have 2 starters retuning this year. Real Diboll supporters are very realistic of what kind of season it will be. We have a young team with a Qb and a Rb that have the potential to be outstanding. I think they'll be a much improved team by the time district starts and have a good shot at making the playoffs. Season opener against Kville will be tough as well as the rest of there pre-district schedule.

How was Tatum?

RA Payne give us the poop on the scrimmage.

"Poop" LMAO!!! Hey liltex from what I heard there are some questions as to whether or not Diboll's Varsity even went, LOL! Man I got a few nasty ear fulls from some big negative folks, but I will wait to reserve judgment until I talk to some other folks up that way. I will say this there is major talent in Diboll right now and we will see what happens, but I support those fine coaches and kids all the way!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder