Post Friday Scores...

Guest bleed orange

Ozen - 3

Orangefield - 0

Orangefield may not have won but at least the coach is scheduling quality opponents. This will make Orangefield stronger for the district race. Keep your heads up girls.

Guest bleed orange

Ozen - 3

Orangefield - 0

Hmmmmm.... Silsbee defeated Ozen 3-0 yesterday. Very interesting...... ;D

Maybe Silsbee is peaking to soon and my bobcats will get better as the season goes on. Don't count your chickens too soon there AAW. :P 

Guest bleed orange

I just saw the scores on KOGT and every game was close and I mean real close. Could have gone either way. We could have won 3-0. Orangefields coach is doing a good job in building up our program. The future looks bright.

Ozen - 3

Orangefield - 0

Maybe Silsbee is peaking to soon and my bobcats will get better as the season goes on. Don't count your chickens too soon there AAW. :P 

But Bleed, that is what is so exciting and interesting. Silsbee is pacing themselves right now. ;) ;D

I just saw the scores on KOGT and every game was close and I mean real close. Could have gone either way. We could have won 3-0. Orangefields coach is doing a good job in building up our program. The future looks bright.

Now c'mon Bleed, don't pull that woulda, coulda, shoulda thing with me.

Guest bleed orange

Ozen - 3

Orangefield - 0

But Bleed, that is what is so exciting and interesting. Silsbee is pacing themselves right now. ;) ;D

Like the Dallas Cowboys. ;D

Guest bleed orange

Now c'mon Bleed, don't pull that woulda, coulda, shoulda thing with me.

Confidence can go a long way. Something you guys don't lack. That can also be an Achilles heel. The fat lady has not sung yet.

Ozen has a few good hitters and one REALLY good hitter who plays all the way around. If Ozen is the 2nd best team in their district, LCM will go undefeated.

Orangefield still are feeling out who is going to play in what spot.  They were all close games, but it's still an loss. 

Silsbee defeated Ozen in a very close 2-0 not 3-0, and I believe they will play a full match in the next week or so.  Also; I don't think Ozen has beaten Silsbee in the last 3 years but it was a very exciting 2 games looking forward to the full match.  The REALLY good hitter who plays all around is Ozen's track & field All-American  A'Lexus Brannon.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder