Silsbee Eye's District Title

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea he's better tha even all the 5A players in the area, yea right.

Obviously you don't keep up with the rcruiting services.

Jeremy Johnson is the #8 ranked QB in the nation by Scout.com and #9 by Rivals. No other player in Southeast Texas is ranked that high regardless of classification. Actually the two top recruits in this area are both 3A, Johnson and WOS Haynes.

I say WO-S should just concede the title to the Tigers...  There's no way we'll have a chance given our past history of never losing a district game against them EVER.   8)

...and if we do it won't really matter since Silsbee goes DI and WO-S goes DII    ;D

Just as I said to the Nederland fans...   Good luck!!

You've gotta earn respect, you don't get it just because a newsreporter says you deserve it.

Guest airitout123

I say WO-S should just concede the title to the Tigers...  There's no way we'll have a chance given our past history of never losing a district game against them EVER.   8)

...and if we do it won't really matter since Silsbee goes DI and WO-S goes DII    ;D

As I said to the Nederland fans...   Good luck!!

Thanks for that intelligent post moderator.

Guest BKJ85

i just got to get this off my chest.all we ever here on this is the QB from silsbee. the other kids that bust there butts to make ( HIM ) a one kid team. young men you guys keep your heads up becouse it you that make him look good,my best to you guys

When you hear Jeremy speak he always praise his team mates and if you new him you would no what I'm talking about. As for the people who post things about him that is on them. I quess it is alright to talk about individual players as long as they are from WOS. When some other team and their players get a shout on SETXSPORTS I quess it is a problem. That what I needed to get off my chest. Thank You Very much.  

Guest BKJ85

how did west orang get in here i talking about the silsbee kids not west orange thank you very much also

You said what was on your chest and so did I. We both are great Americans. Now It is time to let the chips fall where they may on the football field. Good luck to all of our players and teams from SETX. 

how did west orang get in here i talking about the silsbee kids not west orange thank you very much also

Excuse me?!  It's West Orange-Stark's streak of 5 consecutive undisputed District Championships in question here... which Silsbee apparently has their "eye" on (according to the title of this thread).... How could we NOT be "in here"??  

Thanks for that intelligent post administrator.

I'm not an administrator....

One stud Quarterback does not a team make

Look, we all know the history between these two teams. We are "kindly" reminded of it each year. ;) ::) But I am quite sure that the WOS coaches and players have the upmost respect for Silsbee just based on how the games have gone the last few years. You talk about earning respect, well I believe Silsbee has done that. You don't necessarily have to win to earn respect.

As far as this "stud QB" and all the talk that is on here about him, well it just comes with the territory. When you have a caliber of player like Jeremy is, he will get talked about. I remember a lot of talk on here about Deon and Earl, which they both deserved, and nobody had a problem with that, nor should they.

Silsbee has a great opportunity to defeat WOS this year. Will they do it? That remains to be seen. All I know is, both teams respect each other greatly and this should be another great game just like the last few have been.

History or no History.

aggie,i agree with you on your post all the way.as coach dan hooks has said meny times over ,one of the hardest places to win a football game is at silsbee and i AGREE WITH HOOKS ON THAT ONE. SILSBEE has great fan support and tons of nice people,good luck to both

LOL!  I'm a DEFINITE NCAA Baseball fan as that is the ONLY sport in which Rice University (my alma mater) has excelled....  WO-S used to be pretty good back in the 1980's except we seemed to lose to powerhouse Brenham every year

Rivalry in the making?

Maybe in the same way UT views Rice as a rival...  except Silsbee has beaten WO-S one time more than Rice has beaten UT in the past 32 years.

wos87, you know your a closet baseball fan, never met a football fan who likes stats like you.

Yea he's better tha even all the 5A players in the area, yea right.

Obviously you don't keep up with the rcruiting services.

Jeremy Johnson is the #8 ranked QB in the nation by Scout.com and #9 by Rivals. No other player in Southeast Texas is ranked that high regardless of classification. Actually the two top recruits in this area are both 3A, Johnson and WOS Haynes.

He looked average at best in the 7 on 7 tourney. Extremely skinny!! Was not impressed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder