BOLD PREDICTIONS!!! ANYONE?

Guest spmorse1976

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS!!! ANYONE?

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 12:36:02 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayton goes 10-0 into the playoffs in 09.

Guess this prediction is in the water :o

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and maybe.To replace Green-Dugat-LaCour a combination that rarely comes along will be tuff but not impossible.Being realistic we'll beat some people,make the playoff's but it is a BOLD statement to win state.If the Broncos have another shot it will be the defense to get them there.If the defense is as good or better than the 06-07 squads that only allowed 77 points over 15 games with the golden triangle boys of 20-4A then it could be the year.

your at 110 so far this season.

20-36-12-14-28

i think last years defense was better.

Guest hardcore

I think they will. I hope they do. oh how sweet it would be!

Your dream will come true on one part. Arp and k-ville will meet but by 30 will be in the favor of k-ville. Arp Tigers will not beat a southeast texas team because Arp hasn't played anyone to get respect from k-ville or southeast texas. Go back to smoaky.com and cry to them because sextex will not listen to arp cry kirbyville is still arp daddy. boo woo. :'( ;D

I knew I would find you sweety. Yes I hope we meet mostly because of you. Arp is differant beast this year and like it or not they are a much better team this year. I am hoping and praying we play you guys. Oh how sweet it will be. I stand by Arp by 30. Kvilles team from last year pulled out a great win that could have went either way I am sure we agree on that. But yeah overall Arp is absolutely hoping you guys can beat CC. Even though I have my doubts. So please know we will make it I have no doubts will you. I think there are doubts

I knew I would find you sweety. Yes I hope we meet mostly because of you. Arp is differant beast this year and like it or not they are a much better team this year. I am hoping and praying we play you guys. Oh how sweet it will be. I stand by Arp by 30. Kvilles team from last year pulled out a great win that could have went either way I am sure we agree on that. But yeah overall Arp is absolutely hoping you guys can beat CC. Even though I have my doubts. So please know we will make it I have no doubts will you. I think there are doubts

Doubts....really?????? You don't have any doubts about Arp getting that far??? You better pray Jefferson makes the playoffs or Arp is gonna get beat like a rented mule by Daingerfield!!  then it will be - boo hoo  :'( :'(

By the way...Kirbyville lost by one point to WOS and by 9 to Jasper (who has only lost to Gilmer)...As a matter of fact, in the Jasper game they had 6 turnovers and still only lost in the final minutes of the game...

Who has Arp played???  Tatum or Alto (1A)...what a joke... :D

This game will no doubt be a slug fest but Arp will start basketball season before Kville... ;D ;D

Doubts....really?????? You don't have any doubts about Arp getting that far??? You better pray Jefferson makes the playoffs or Arp is gonna get beat like a rented mule by Daingerfield!!  then it will be - boo hoo   :'( :'(

By the way...Kirbyville lost by one point to WOS and by 9 to Jasper (who has only lost to Gilmer)...As a matter of fact, in the Jasper game they had 6 turnovers and still only lost in the final minutes of the game...

Who has Arp played???  Tatum or Alto (1A)...what a joke... :D

This game will no doubt be a slug fest but Arp will start basketball season before Kville... ;D ;D

Jefferson will make the playoffs but if not DF goes down. Not worried at all about that. Arp has the 28th strongest schedule in 2A. They avg'd over 50 points a game and only given up avg 8 points a game. They have held 4 out of 6 including Alto and Palestine WW to under a 100 yards total. They have held 3 out of six to neg yards. So as I say I am not worried about any of them. But as I said Kville will get beat like a drum this year. can't wait it's going to be fun to watch. Arp wins state this year and next my guess.

Here is mine!

Do not for one millisecond think that this is an uneducated prediction.

PNG will make the playoffs with a record of 8-2 or better!

Offense will put up 35+ points per game!

Defense will give up no more than 14 per game!

THIS SEASON...MARK IT DOWN

With those stats how do you lose 2 games?

better mark it down ate gonna happen. your dreaming dude.

BUMP.....EAT YOUR CROW BOYS.  Only problem is I should have been more BOLD with my prediction as "liltex" suggested. 

Oh, while we're on the subject....I would like to be the first to predict with the returning Junior and Sophomore Letterman, plus the addition of the Undefeated 2009 JV District Champions, PN-G will go 10-0 in 2010 !!!  MARK IT DOWN   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder