Westbrook Vs Ozen.... Prediction

OK, lemme rephrase that. When was the last time Ozen had a decent QB?....never mind! You are absolutely right, we lost our original QB (Paul Falgout) due to injury in spring ball. The kid that will be calling the signals is a young, inexperienced, unathletic, immature Junior named Bruce Reyes. He is no threat so you dont have to worry about remembering his name. Feel better ozenfinest@1906? I can go on if you wish.......

OK, lemme rephrase that. When was the last time Ozen had a decent QB?....never mind! You are absolutely right, we lost our original QB (Paul Falgout) due to injury in spring ball. The kid that will be calling the signals is a young, inexperienced, unathletic, immature Junior named Bruce Reyes. He is no threat so you dont have to worry about remembering his name. Feel better ozenfinest@1906? I can go on if you wish.......

last time they had a decent QB was in 07 london durham...but brook will most likely win this game not only because of the QB but because the lack of good athletes at ozen...i know its hard to believe seeing that it is ozen but they really dont have many athletes at ozen anymore its not the same ozen it used to be...ozen will struggle in football and basketball this season...rodney should really consider choosing better coaches if he plans to turn ozens football program around not saying that nelson is bad but i just think they need a real big name coach at ozen he needs to stop hiring around the area

Well, Ozen and WB will be running identical offenses this season, if it makes you feel better. If they're not at Ozen, then where are all the good athletes at these days? It's surely not in the West End. I still believe that there is plenty of talent in the Pear Orchard, and I believe Nelson will utilize it beautifully.

ok you'll see...people think that ozen has alot of good players there its really not true...just go and watch them practice and the athletes are all in the westend or the northend and you know it 82

Well, Ozen and WB will be running identical offenses this season, if it makes you feel better. If they're not at Ozen, then where are all the good athletes at these days? It's surely not in the West End. I still believe that there is plenty of talent in the Pear Orchard, and I believe Nelson will utilize it beautifully.

ok you'll see...people think that ozen has alot of good players there its really not true...just go and watch them practice and the athletes are all in the westend or the northend and you know it 82

ozenfinest please change your name because you are definitely not ozen's finest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder