Devin Brey...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devin Bray is not coming back to Kountze.lol He has Several Colleges looking at him in Football and

Basketball. such as UCLA, Tennesse, Arizona St and UNLV. also other smaller schools. He is not coming bak to kountze. Palmdale is where he is staying. I've Talk to him and thats what is going on.

Devin Bray is not coming back to Kountze.lol He has Several Colleges looking at him in Football and

Basketball. such as UCLA, Tennesse, Arizona St and UNLV. also other smaller schools. He is not coming bak to kountze. Palmdale is where he is staying. I've Talk to him and thats what is going on.

Thanks for clearing this up, TopDawg.

They may be looking at him for FOOTBALL, but I can assure you he is not good enough to play BASKETBALL at any of these schools!!!!!

I also question whether he is goof enough to play FOOTBALL at these schools.

REALITY!!!! Thank you AAW! WOW.....Is all I can say...UCLA BASKETBALL? I almost fell out of my chair!

DV, I am not sure of UCLA basketball, but I do know those schools that the poster listed were looking at him for football. He did say football and basketball. I just took it that the bigger schools he listed were for football and the smaller schools that he did not list were looking at him for basketball.

I don't get how he is getting such big schools looking at him for football. Didn't he get hurt after his second or third game of the season and was out the rest of the season? He posted some good numbers for their basketball team. I can see him going to a smaller school to play ball. Never seen him play football.

Okay let me clear it up UCLA is not looking at him for basketball. At least they have not gave an offer. Basketball the Schools are UNLV, Tennesse, Arizona St, San Diego St, and other smaller schools in southern California as far as football is concern UCLA is the top team on the board if he can play his full Senior Season and put up some good stats his list might get bigger. but as far as Basketball is concern he is playing ball better than no other. he is the Best player on his team which is bigger than WestBrook in Size and they will play in some big tournaments out that way.  Devin Bray best way is to land at a mid Major college and tear the scene up and make some noise early. Best of luck to him and wish him the best.

Here is a honest question.....................if he has school's such as UCLA looking at him why in the world would he return to Kountze to play hoops?  IMO if he stays in Cali then he has a chance in football, if he returns to Kountze then he must not be as good in football as people are saying.

Here is a honest question.....................if he has school's such as UCLA looking at him why in the world would he return to Kountze to play hoops?  IMO if he stays in Cali then he has a chance in football, if he returns to Kountze then he must not be as good in football as people are saying.

Lazeek, I dont think he's returning. I know he was on the radar for the UCLA Bruin football team. From what I know, he's a pretty good football ATHLETE, key word, ATHLETE. Uses his speed very well. Like I posted earlier, I see him playing football at the next level. He's in a pretty good area (USC, UCLA, UCal, SDSU) for football players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder