Nederland vs. WOS Week 0 Prediction?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injuries are a part of football, Nederland has several injuries as well and key depth that is out playing baseball... you're either 3TD's better or you're not, you can't have an injury or two or three and go from 3TD favorites to hopin you can hang in there... especially at WOS.  Too many athletes for me to buy that for a one second. 

What is going on with baseball?

The Babe Ruth 15 year old World Series in Longview, Washington. Nederland is in 2nd place in their pool with one game to go. Win tomorrow at Noon Pacific Time and they move on to the quarterfinals on Wednesday.

Injuries are a part of football, Nederland has several injuries as well and key depth that is out playing baseball... you're either 3TD's better or you're not, you can't have an injury or two or three and go from 3TD favorites to hopin you can hang in there... especially at WOS.  Too many athletes for me to buy that for a one second. 

I say this all the time but it is so true. You can win by 1 or 100 and it's still a win.

That's right, injuries are a part of the game. They are gonna strap them up and play regardless, no sense whinning about it. Maybe some younger kids will get some good experience under fire which will only help either team in the long run. The world (or season) will not end for either team if they lose this game.

That's right, injuries are a part of the game. They are gonna strap them up and play regardless, no sense whinning about it. Maybe some younger kids will get some good experience under fire which will only help either team in the long run. The world (or season) will not end for either team if they lose this game.

Amen. This will be a hard fought ballgame! These two teams love competing against each other as do the coaches. Both teams are a little banged up and that's part of the game. Should be a good one. How ya been Gas?

Are you people drinking anti-freeze or brake fluid, Stark wins this game.  I thought I was reading the funny papers for a minute.  Forget whatever you read or hear on injuries, it's all over-hyped.  I'm not scared to step on anyones toes and will tell it like it is, WO-S wins by double digits.  If you're scared, say you're scared.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges