Nederland vs. WOS Week 0 Prediction?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite certain that he will be more concerned about Vidor than WOS since Vidor is in our district...I said at the end of last year that Vidor is the team to beat in 20-4A IMO...they have alot of talent returning and they will be very tough this season.

Haynes has a bad bruise on his hand, not broken.

thanks COOP.  thats bad but it could be worse.  the news of Haynes  injury seemed to please some people who were setting in front of me last night.  i think they should have tried to hide their smirks a little more.

Haynes has a bad bruise on his hand, not broken.

thanks COOP.  thats bad but it could be worse.  the news of Haynes  injury seemed to please some people who were setting in front of me last night.  i think they should have tried to hide their smirks a little more.

D. Hooks need to let 'em sit out until after the Kirbyville game  ;D ;D ;D

We are banged up in Nederland. Probably have 3 or 4 starters out for the WOS game.

Might need to bring our refs just to make it interesting.

:D :D :D

Oh my God, that is great! Karma to you for funniest post I've seen in awhile.

But if excuses start flying around in district, just remember, you said it ... I didn't!  ;D

Anthe most important thing for WO-S right now is to get healthy. Not good.

I was interested to see WO-S, so I attended the Dayton vs Orange scrimmage. Hooks will have to groom some underclassmen to step up if injuries start coming. Their side line had few athletes minus those on the field. If they can control the injuries, they'll be alright. Get healthy Mustangs Good luck on your season

they might staring now  ;D

You have to have the hosses to run the Wing-T... Does Nederland?

Nederland runs the spread, you would be foolish to look at what Vidor did to us and think that Nederland can do the same... ;)

I knew I would ruffle your feathers gas, we will see if they we do Friday night  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder