Most Returning Starters For Next Season?

Guest Ranger83

Goose Creek Memorial.

First year school missed the playoffs by one game. Everyone will be back!

The majority of those will only be Jr's.

Guest Orangeboy

BC

Hicks -Sr

Robertson- Sr

Rhodes- Sr

Kellogg- Sr

Mulhollan- Jr

With Several others that played significant time in '09

Zoch- Jr

Menard- Soph

C.Dishon- Soph

OF is bringing back everyone except 1! :o

Think they will be the team to beat in 21-3A next year.

Now, Now, Circle...you know the Cardinals are the top dog until someone knocks them off  8)   I do expect some good battles during district next year...Silsbee lost 1 senior as well, they will be a year older next year...

H-F has a fair number coming back and their AD is coming back also.

I always also look at the bench and the Soph. & JV programs.  I see OF and BC going for the title in 21-3A.  BC has mighty strong seasoned Pitching.  Silsbee with their high enrollment selection and WO-S with their now proven better Coaching will be very competitive.

Strongest State Districts will be--21-3A, 18-3A, and 25-3A?(or the best of the two that went from Region III to Region IV). 

H-F has a fair number coming back and their AD is coming back also.

I always also look at the bench and the Soph. & JV programs.  I see OF and BC going for the title in 21-3A.  BC has mighty strong seasoned Pitching.  Silsbee with their high enrollment selection and WO-S with their now proven better Coaching will be very competitive.

Strongest State Districts will be--21-3A, 18-3A, and 25-3A?(or the best of the two that went from Region III to Region IV). 

:D :D :D :D

Guest Orangeboy

OF is bringing back everyone except 1! :o

Think they will be the team to beat in 21-3A next year.

Now, Now, Circle...you know the Cardinals are the top dog until someone knocks them off  8)   I do expect some good battles during district next year...Silsbee lost 1 senior as well, they will be a year older next year...

BC's gonna have their hands FULL is all I'm saying.

Jasper has about ten players returning that started or played a lot of varsity. That is not counting the 2010 sophmores that ran bases all year and pitched and played during the early spring tournaments. We will have more depth and will probably set some home run records on those big northern fields. Pitching and catching will both be very strong for 2010. Summer ball is going well and a strong fall is expected where the depth will be fine tuned. With E back we will have one of the better middle infields around. 21 3A and 18 3A will make the eastern side of Texas hard to beat again in the playoffs.

Guest Orangeboy

Silsbee only lost 1 starter, Kelly. He was the only senior on the team. They also had no juniors on the team, just soph. and fresh.

Big loss in Kelly,  also lost their best pitcher in Colby Jenkins (Soph) going down with Tommy John.

Silsbee only lost 1 starter, Kelly. He was the only senior on the team. They also had no juniors on the team, just soph. and fresh.

Big loss in Kelly,  also lost their best pitcher in Colby Jenkins (Soph) going down with Jommy John.

Yes, Kelly came on strong in district last year to be one of their leaders; Losing Jenkins hurts also; Coach Trawhon will have a good group to build around though, they can probably hit with anyone in the district...

Evadale took around 20 players on their playoff run. Only 2 were seniors one pitcher and one outfielder

This years starters were

Cathers - Nichols - soph 1st team All Dist

1st base - Tucker - soph - District MVP  also pitched this season

2nd base - Ousley - junior - 1st team 

SS - Potts - soph - 1st team                  #2 in pitching rotation

3rd base - Dubose - soph - 1st team      #3 in pitching rotation

CF - Anthony - junior - 1st team

RF - Harvey - soph - 2nd team              also pitched this season

The other players that traveled to the playoffs are all sophomores and freshmen

I would expect that the Rebels would have to be in the top ten in the 1A preseason poll.

I was just looking a the eight BC players listed on a thread above--What incredible strong batters. I would hate as a Pitcher to face these 8 listed: now with one more year of age after their nifty run to the Region III semi-finals in 2009.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder