Central vs. Memorial Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jags got it last season b/c they could control the clock w/ that power running game & some big plays on D and snagging a few picks!  This season should be a bit different...both teams have athletes, speed, and a desire to spank the other teams u know what!

Jags pull it out...24-17

This will be a pretty good game.  Don't know what offense we will bring in, but If we go smashmouth we should win 24-10.  If it is more passing by the Jags, Central 34-21.

Soulja and cowboy hurt with those comments 10 pts / 17pts. We will score at least 28 pts a game this season. Our defense D-line will the question mark. This is a promise we will still be a spread team, but we're gonna run the ball a whole lot more. The GOAT says the score will be 35-17(MHS), because the offense will be unstoppable and the d-line is our ?

This will be a pretty good game.  Don't know what offense we will bring in, but If we go smashmouth we should win 24-10.  If it is more passing by the Jags, Central 34-21.

Soulja and cowboy hurt with those comments 10 pts / 17pts. We will score at least 28 pts a game this season. Our defense D-line will the question mark. This is a promise we will still be a spread team, but we're gonna run the ball a whole lot more. The GOAT says the score will be 35-17(MHS), because the offense will be unstoppable and the d-line is our ?

Wasn't you a run first spread team last year?  You only scored 1 TD with that. 

You're trippin.  Memorial have a new coach as well.  And the only way Memorial scores 30+ points on anyone is if Jamaal Charles is still there, which he is not.  Trouble for Memorial.  Heck, ask your fellow Memorial fans (older guys you know, non football players) and they'll tell you what they know...

Central.  But it will be boring.  As a side note:  I think the first game will give a glimpse that Memorial may have picked the wrong individual as their HC.  Don't get me wrong, he'll run an ethical program.  But what shows up on the football field, well, I think that will be a different story.  I hope I am wrong, though.

Who takes it?

Central.  But it will be boring.  As a side note:  I think the first game will give a glimpse that Memorial may have picked the wrong individual as their HC.  Don't get me wrong, he'll run an ethical program.  But what shows up on the football field, well, I think that will be a different story.  I hope I am wrong, though.

Who takes it?

Why do you think it'll be boring?  I think it may be a little sloppy early, but boring?  What's a boring football game anyways?  A low scoring game?

Boring = Two new coaches trying to find their way. 

Who takes it?

Why do you think it'll be boring?  I think it may be a little sloppy early, but boring?  What's a boring football game anyways?  A low scoring game?

Central.  But it will be boring.  As a side note:  I think the first game will give a glimpse that Memorial may have picked the wrong individual as their HC.  Don't get me wrong, he'll run an ethical program.  But what shows up on the football field, well, I think that will be a different story.  I hope I am wrong, though.

Who takes it?

Why do you think it'll be boring?  I think it may be a little sloppy early, but boring?  What's a boring football game anyways?  A low scoring game?

So I guess PN-G's opener will be a 'snore', right?  You are a PN-G fan, right?

PN-G fan, are you kidding?  For the PN-G game, there will only be one new coach, not two.  You'll have to use a different example. 

But I will say this much, I did see the PN-G spring game and was not as impressed with what I saw as some are.  I left after half time because I was bored.  So, it may be boring.

Central.  But it will be boring.  As a side note:  I think the first game will give a glimpse that Memorial may have picked the wrong individual as their HC.  Don't get me wrong, he'll run an ethical program.  But what shows up on the football field, well, I think that will be a different story.  I hope I am wrong, though.

Who takes it?

Why do you think it'll be boring?  I think it may be a little sloppy early, but boring?  What's a boring football game anyways?  A low scoring game?

PN-G fan, are you kidding?  For the PN-G game, there will only be one new coach, not two.  You'll have to use a different example. 

But I will say this much, I did see the PN-G spring game and was not as impressed with what I saw as some are.  I left after half time because I was bored.  So, it may be boring.

Who takes it?

Just spouting off then.  Just as I first thought.  I've never heard of someone that can predict a 'boring' game. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder