CWS Championship Series Thread..............

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSU is going to be a tough out tomorrow.

What a game and what a series. This is every reason why I love baseball. This series has had it all. If you don't watch this series and enjoy it no matter who you are pulling for, then give up. This is baseball at its best, no matter what level. Some of the pros need to watch this and be jealous of the passion and desire these two teams are showing. I can't wait for tomorrow no matter who wins. I just want to watch some baseball.

Where are all the LSU fans giving kudos to Texas for their huge win?? I congratulated LSU on their win.

Hook 'Em!!!

Most people are still asleep at 5:00 am. Geez...

Jungmann was just filthy.  LSU had nothing for him.  We looked lost at the plate tonight and that is due to a true freshman with great stuff.  Hopefully we can get to Green tonight.  With Renaudo going I feel better.

On a side note, I thought Nolan Cain and Daniel Bradshaw were outstanding in relief.  Byrd was throwing BP...not sure what Manieri was thinking when he brought him in...he said just a change of pace but... ???

Congrats Horns.

Where are all the LSU fans giving kudos to Texas for their huge win?? I congratulated LSU on their win.

Hook 'Em!!!

Most people are still asleep at 5:00 am. Geez...

Jungmann was just filthy.  LSU had nothing for him.  We looked lost at the plate tonight and that is due to a true freshman with great stuff.  Hopefully we can get to Green tonight.  With Renaudo going I feel better.

On a side note, I thought Nolan Cain and Daniel Bradshaw were outstanding in relief.  Byrd was throwing BP...not sure what Manieri was thinking when he brought him in...he said just a change of pace but... ???

Congrats Horns.

I'm up at 4:00 am, but you were up after the game. Just messing with ya.

I know about the "IFs" but Texas was one out away from winning game one and we won game two decisively. I like our chances very much. I won't talk smack.

I won't talk smack either (kinda bit me in the a__ last week)...but since we did win game 1 it gave us "control" (and I use that word loosley) of the series.  We were able to match up Ross (our #3) with Jungmann (obviously your #1) and now we have Renaudo against Green on 4 days rest instead of having to throw him last night. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax