CWS Championship Series Thread..............

Guest JoesBros

Guest Orangeboy

Its all about tonight. If LSU wins game 1 then I expect a sweep. If TU wins game 1 then I expect LSU to take the next 2 games. As much as I hate the TU Longhorns Im hoping for a good exciting series. I think it might go 3 games. At least the best two teams are left to play this thing out. Good pitching against good powerful offense. Should be fun to watch. I just hope Gabe dosent tear anything up at my place the next two days when he's watching the games with me  ;)

I got screwed royally at work. It will be a miracle for me to leave at 530 to make it there.

I thought you were THE MAN now Gabe, how can THE MAN get screwed?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all about tonight. If LSU wins game 1 then I expect a sweep. If TU wins game 1 then I expect LSU to take the next 2 games. As much as I hate the TU Longhorns Im hoping for a good exciting series. I think it might go 3 games. At least the best two teams are left to play this thing out. Good pitching against good powerful offense. Should be fun to watch. I just hope Gabe dosent tear anything up at my place the next two days when he's watching the games with me  ;)

I got screwed royally at work. It will be a miracle for me to leave at 530 to make it there.

I thought you were THE MAN now Gabe, how can THE MAN get screwed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Boy that is a good one, real good one. Yeah OK

Does anyone know of a local radio station will be airing this game, Texas or Louisiana station?

I will be at an 11-Yr Old All-Star game and will hate to miss the Horns taming some Tigers!

Hook'Em Horns!!

Does anyone know of a local radio station will be airing this game, Texas or Louisiana station?

I will be at an 11-Yr Old All-Star game and will hate to miss the Horns taming some Tigers!

Hook'Em Horns!!

We have 9U practice today ??? ???

DVR is your best friend...just make sure you have your cell turned off...because if you have friends like I do they will try and ruin it for you.

Guest JoesBros

Hook'Em Horns!!

If you can pick it up (I know I can in my truck) WWL 870 AM out of New Orleans carry's the LSU Sports Network with the GREAT Jim Hawthorne at play by play  ;)

Hook'Em Horns!!

DVR is your best friend...just make sure you have your cell turned off...because if you have friends like I do they will try and ruin it for you.

I turn everything off and dont read any texts when I DVR anything. I actually canceleld our practice today..wings and beer tonight!

Hook'Em Horns!!

Or try 1470AM out of Lake Charles.

www.cajunradio.net

Home of Tiger Baseball...they also have some pretty good music.

Hook'Em Horns!!

I turn everything off and dont read any texts when I DVR anything. I actually canceleld our practice today..wings and beer tonight!

Save your money and have your practice...I can tell you the outcome of the game tonight and tommorrow...LSU SWEEPS.  Coleman tonight with Renaudo tommorrow.

Hook'Em Horns!!

Save your money and have your practice...I can tell you the outcome of the game tonight and tommorrow...LSU SWEEPS.  Coleman tonight with Renaudo tommorrow.

Cole Green and Austin Wood might have something to say about that.. ;)

Really I think Texas will have there hands full.LSU is tough all the way around.. It should be a good one..

Guest setxgal

Am I crazy letting Longhorn fans inside my house the next couple of days??

well...IDK.... They are serious about that burnt orange.....and ya get more than one over there and you may get a mob mentality ..... ;D ;D

Guest JoesBros

I think they save Renaudo for a possible game 3 Id rather have him on 4 days rest than 3.

You think we go Coleman, Ross, Renaudo??

I think that would be the smart move. Renaudo is no doubt your ace and I know his pitch count wasnt high in the last game. But if the Tigers can pull game one out I'd take my chance with Ross in game 2 and if it dosent work out then Renaudo can be ready for the final game.

Guest setxgal

All I can do is drown them out with "Victory For LSU" drowning them out  ;D

your neighbors ought to love this one!!! you may want to invite them too, it could get loud and crazy with that group you hang with lmao

I think they save Renaudo for a possible game 3 Id rather have him on 4 days rest than 3.

You think we go Coleman, Ross, Renaudo??

I think that would be the smart move. Renaudo is no doubt your ace and I know his pitch count wasnt high in the last game. But if the Tigers can pull game one out I'd take my chance with Ross in game 2 and if it dosent work out then Renaudo can be ready for the final game.

So we match up Ross with Jungmann and Renaudo with Green??

On another note...I sure would like to see Hanover get a couple of at bats with the way he hit against Arkansas. 8)

I heard Hanover isnt starting tonight.

That;s because he doesn't cover the bunt well.        ;D

Thats funny.  Helenihi will start.  I would just like to see Hanover get a couple of at bats.  Kid can rake.

this is LSU's post season pitching stats:

PITCHER    ERA   W-L__ I P__SO BB   ER_ BAA__  K/9

Coleman 1.74...4-0...30.2..27...3....6..0.239...7.84

Ranaudo 1.90...4-0...33.1..37..11...7..0.178..10.06

Ross .....5.33...1-1...15.2..18...6....9..0.344..10.66

Ott .........6.00...0-0....6.0....7....1....4...0.250...10.50

Bradshaw1.76...1-0...10.2....6....2....2...0.205....5.29

Byrd .......2.25...1-0.....8......3....1....2...0.179....3.38

Cain .......2.90...1-0....6.2....8....3....2...0.174...11.61

Bertuccini5.19...1-0....5.2....3....1....3...0.273....5.19

Haydel ....6.59...0-0....4.1....1....2....3...0.286....2.20

C. Jones..0.00...0-0....1.2....1....2....0...0.167....7.50

TEAM.....2.87..13-1...119..110..30..38..0.232....8.32

Saves: Ott-4; Bertuccini-1

Renaudo and Coleman are just filthy.

JoesBros...how would you like to see Chad Jones close out a game?  Dude is huge.

Hook'Em Horns!!

LOL..

Man I sure you hope your prediction stays in course w/ the current streak you've been on.  ;D

Ruffin got the bad game out of his system. He is ready to go.

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics