CWS Championship Series Thread..............

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

Well Well Well here we go something I have waited for a long time. A National Championship on the line between the Longhorns and Tigers. First off good luck to the Longhorns and their fans. I know the College Baseball season is long and no doubt the best two teams are left to face off. With that said let the best team win! Oh yea and let the smack talking begin  ;)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give the Tigers credit they are good and they can swing it, but the pitching is not as good as Texas has faced in the CWS. Texas has to tighten up the defense and continue to bring out the pitching that produces a 2.81 team era for the year.

Texas in 3

HOOK'EM!!!!

I won't trash talk for this series, I just want an exciting series to cap a great CWS. I said I would be shocked if LSU did not win it all about a week ago. I still think they are the favorite but this could be one of the best series for all the marbles.

Hook em!  i'd say this is an even money bet at this point.  power ball vs. small ball, but each team is good enough to play the other team's game if they need to.  i would say that LSU's power trumps UT's small ball, but UT's pitching can MORE than even that out.  It should be a great series!

LSU will beat tu by alot. There will be no walk off HR against the Tigers.  TIGERS beat the heck out of tu

We ( Horn fans ) have been hearing that ever since the tournament started.

I actually think LSU has the better team overall. Horns' magic keeps finding away to win.

I can't root against my Horns. Texas in 3.  :-X

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

i'm loving this... there's not really any pressure on us longhorn fans for once.  at least on this site, everyone expects LSU to win, and all of the trash talk has come from LSU fans.  If UT wins, we get to talk as much as we want, but if LSU wins, we won't have to eat any crow.  it's a nice place to be in. 

Guest JoesBros

Its all about tonight. If LSU wins game 1 then I expect a sweep. If TU wins game 1 then I expect LSU to take the next 2 games. As much as I hate the TU Longhorns Im hoping for a good exciting series. I think it might go 3 games. At least the best two teams are left to play this thing out. Good pitching against good powerful offense. Should be fun to watch. I just hope Gabe dosent tear anything up at my place the next two days when he's watching the games with me  ;)

Its all about tonight. If LSU wins game 1 then I expect a sweep. If TU wins game 1 then I expect LSU to take the next 2 games. As much as I hate the TU Longhorns Im hoping for a good exciting series. I think it might go 3 games. At least the best two teams are left to play this thing out. Good pitching against good powerful offense. Should be fun to watch. I just hope Gabe dosent tear anything up at my place the next two days when he's watching the games with me  ;)

This should be a good one. You and Gabe might think about watching this in a padded room.  ;D

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

I got screwed royally at work. It will be a miracle for me to leave at 530 to make it there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami