Dave Campbell Picks WO-S to win 3A DII State Title

Every year since the drop to 3A WOS was going to win the State. You guys put way to much pressure on this team ;D Good luck to the Stangs and if you dont win it this year then next year for sure ;)

Must be confident Gilmer will go D1.From what I've heard it all depends on Chapel Hill not making the playoffs.If they do,Gilmer goes D2 and you can throw this bracket out the window.It will be a war.

I agree. I think Chapel Hill does make the playoffs and Gilmer will go DII.

What makes you think they'll make it? They just hired a new coach recently and their RB is gone. Just curious.

I broadcasted that game between Jasper and Chapel Hill last year in the playoffs. I was impressed with the athletes that Chapel Hill has. Yes, they had a great runningback, but he wasn't the only player that hurt Jasper that night.

I don't see another team in Chapel Hill's district stepping up to take their place in the playoffs. Chapel Hill will not be as good as last year, but I believe they will be just good enough to get in the playoffs. Probably a first round loss though.

I DO HOPE WO-S GETS TO PLAY GIMER AGAN.last year gilmer had a good game plan agnest the kids from orange.gilmer had one heck of a QB and WR.gilmer got the match up thay wanted,a 6ft3 WR agnest a 5ft11 CB .gilmer has the QB back and there big running back,but lost some key OL.

The last time Gilmer was considered the best of the best and was mowing down oppents on the way to the playoffs and was working on their state title acceptance speech...they lost in the first round.They did have a great team that year but on any given night...

Dave has Carthage @ # 2 and WO-S @ # 3.But in this bracket he has WO-S over Carthage.Is it because Gilmer would play us first if they were D2 and feels WO-S would be out before playing Carthage???

They did the same thing last year with Kirbyville.  The answer is that the DCTF rankings are actually the Padilla Poll rankings (set by Carl Padilla).

The DCTF bracket predictions are picked by the actual DCTF staff and don't necessarily follow the rankings listed in the same magazine, which is why there are differences.  I thought it was strange last year too.

last year gilmer coaching staff felt like thay had a better chance putting the ball in the air agnest west orange and it paid off for them.godfrey ,gilmers QB put the ball up 39 times for 351 yards and 5 TDs .what does that tell you.gilmer used 8 rec agnest wo-s that day with zack jones being his #1 target.i do belive jones ,had7 catches for around 145 yards and hunter harrison with 4 catches for 86 yards.to me the mustangs played  very poor pass  D.as most of us saw gilmer had a hard time on the ground only 82 yards  and that was the best part that day for west orange. i will say  this agan  give  the stings gilmer one more time  PS SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING

last year gilmer coaching staff felt like thay had a better chance putting the ball in the air agnest west orange and it paid off for them.godfrey ,gilmers QB put the ball up 39 times for 351 yards and 5 TDs .what does that tell you.gilmer used 8 rec agnest wo-s that day with zack jones being his #1 target.i do belive jones ,had7 catches for around 145 yards and hunter harrison with 4 catches for 86 yards.to me the mustangs played  very poor pass  D.as most of us saw gilmer had a hard time on the ground only 82 yards  and that was the best part that day for west orange. i will say  this agan  give  the stings gilmer one more time   PS SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING

Last year WO-S had some big drops early,and Gilmer won some jump balls in one on one coverage,and took advantage of some busted coverages.In the 2nd half we blitzed more,and got back into the game and the busted coverage on our safety completely took the wind out of our sails.If im not mistaken Gilmers last td was on 3rd or 4th and long. As good as we are year in and year out we cant have games that bad 3or 4 weeks into the playoffs.

Guest Brubaker

There's already a MAJOR flaw in this bracket, when Nederland makes the playoffs, they win their first game... Either don't pencil them in, or pencil them into the second round at least.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder