**Nederland vs Friendswood Series Updates..NED SWEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bellow's slider made a lot of those Mustang hitters look '3rd Class.' I can't believe the parents act like that...I guess the kids must get it honestly. Besides that, Friendswood has some kids that have some pretty good swings, and they are pretty athletic overall. Dean should have his work cut out for him with all those lefties in the lineup.

Give credit to the 'Dogs once again though. They continue to out will, out think, and outlast everyone they play. It ain't about how you win now, just about winning. Good luck again tonight.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederland congrats on winning game one but don't get to cocky whenever friendswood is on brink of elemination they start swinging the bats just look at last night our best hitting inning was  the 7th inning when we were down big and look at the Texas City series lose game two don't hit the ball at all come back in game 3 win 18-5 im not saying thier gunna run rule them but watch out its gunna be a good game gl to both clubs

Had to look it up on the KFDM website, I didn't believe the "3rd Class" comment. But come on man, grow up. I live in Friendswood and was embarrased by that sign. He doesnt speak for me or the rest of Friendswood. Lot of good people over here, quite a few from the GT and they do not act like that.

Guest Ranger83

If confidence and arrogance were the key ingredients to winning state friendswood would be idolized.

There is a HUGE difference between "confidence" and "arrogance"! I would bet the kids in Nederland are "confident". As a matter of fact, I can assure you that Kirby Bellow is "confident" in his abilities. The difference is neither Kirby, nor his teammates, are arrogant. They play the game between the lines and from what I have seen, they play with CLASS!

Teams like Friendswood live on the assumption that money makes them better than most people. They have good athletes and are well educated. They have success. They just can not get over the hump! 2nd place is always first loser!

Friendswood is NOT Southlake! You have banners, they have titles!

Good Luck Ned! Do what their momma's should have done and spank their butts!

Fitzpatrick as the right to make any gestures say anything he wants he is the best overall athlete friendswood has and he's a way better athlete than anyone on nederland he had a chance to play baseball and football in the college level and it was all D1 offers not junior colleges he chose just to play football at North Texas he's a stud swinging a hot bat so say whatever you want but fitzpatrick play backs up what he saids!!

Fitzpatrick as the right to make any gestures say anything he wants he is the best overall athlete friendswood has and he's a way better athlete than anyone on nederland he had a chance to play baseball and football in the college level and it was all D1 offers not junior colleges he chose just to play football at North Texas he's a stud swinging a hot bat so say whatever you want but fitzpatrick play backs up what he saids!!

Play ball and let your actions do the talking.

Good luck to both teams (especially the dawgs).

I do believe that is the dumbest post I've ever seen on SETXsports. You are without a doubt clueless. After the HR gestures, he would've only seen one more pitch the next at bat from the pitchers I know and/or have coached. As another poster stated, let your actions and abilities speak for you.

Your derogatory comment about juco shows just how little you know. BTW, take an English class.

Fitzpatrick as the right to make any gestures say anything he wants he is the best overall athlete friendswood has  and he's a way better athlete than anyone on nederland he had a chance to play baseball and football in the college level and it was all D1 offers not junior colleges he chose just to play football at North Texas he's a stud swinging a hot bat so say whatever you want but fitzpatrick play backs up what he saids!!

Just because someone has size (big + that only comes naturally)  and talent doesn't give them the right act without humility and class. What an aweful view of what an athlete should be. :-\

Guest Ranger83

Mix in some punctuation!

Kirby Bellow (the winning pitcher in last nights game in case you Flunk-wood lackeys forgot) is a highly recruited football player as well.

6-3 sorry you forgot and obviously you don't know this but everyone in friendswood knew that Bellow was the best pitcher that friendswood has faced this season except for a pitcher they saw in Alvin thats why it wasn't a suprise that we lost we don't hit lefties well as it is and this kids slider was unbelievable Nederland im not saying you have a bad team you don't u have a good team that hits well and has a top of the line ace which is what u need to go to state yall are the best team we have seen in the playoffs and probably a top 3 team in the region with friendswood and brenham.goodluck tonight to everyone

If someone from Friendswood could help me out here,

I noticed that you only had two left-handed fielders in the field last night, but it seemed like you had several guys hitting left-handed. My question is, why would you try to hit left-handed against a very good left-handed pitcher if you were naturally a right-handed hitter?

Not trying to stir anything, just curious.

6-3 sorry you forgot and obviously you don't know this but everyone in friendswood knew that Bellow was the best pitcher that friendswood has faced this season except for a pitcher they saw in Alvin thats why it wasn't a suprise that we lost we don't hit lefties well as it is and this kids slider was unbelievable Nederland im not saying you have a bad team you don't u have a good team that hits well and has a top of the line ace which is what u need to go to state yall are the best team we have seen in the playoffs and probably a top 3 team in the region with friendswood and brenham.goodluck tonight to everyone

Dude, that has to hold the record for the longest run-on sentence in the history of the english language...

Sport8336 please stop while you think your ahead.  NO ONE has the right to act like a DONKEY!!  As much as I did not like Fitz's interview, I do think he has the right to be pumped, as he was when he made his home run. Great hit!!  Fitz's also redeemed himself when, trust me when I say, the one Dag that is an unforgiving Dag, said Fitz was pretty cool, couldn't say the same for some of the rest.   Never the less, we should all expect some gestures, cockiness, competitiveness, whatever you may call it but what we should NEVER tolerate is the immature and unsportsmanship like conduct that I saw from some of the Friendswood players and fans. For example: the man with the sign " 3rd Class", you can bet in order, our team, our parents, the Coaches and our school would NEVER allow such disrespect to be displayed at any event and how about the batter that struck out at the plate...purposely ran into Ned's catcher & the batter that walked to first, that FLUNG the bat trying to hit our catcher.  You guys must really be intimidated by a 5'9, 145lb kid...but then again you may have heard that big things come in small packages!!!!  Ponder on this one for bit...I left the game with great pride not only for our boys but also for the Friendswoods team because at the end of the day it was and is the BOYS out there playing and all the BS aside they both played a great game and deserve at the minimum a high five from both sides no matter who wins.

i agree that fitzpatrick is one of the best athletes to come through friendswood in a long time...but that doesnt mean you can run your mouth, let your play do the talking! but watching him catch last night..he is huge! wut position is he going to play at north texas?

Fitzpatrick as the right to make any gestures say anything he wants he is the best overall athlete friendswood has and he's a way better athlete than anyone on nederland he had a chance to play baseball and football in the college level and it was all D1 offers not junior colleges he chose just to play football at North Texas he's a stud swinging a hoet bat so say whatever you want but fitzpatrick play backs up what he saids!!

Not trying to knock a kid and stoop down to Friendswood fans level, but defensively there is not a D1 or JUCO team that I believe he could catch for.  Maybe he has another position he was recruited to play, this I don't know.  He has the weakest arm I have ever seen from a catcher at this level of competition.  Nederland had 5 or 6 stolen bases last night and none of them were even close.  When walks and singles turn into doubles and triples, it makes it tough for a team to win this far along in the playoffs.  Look for Nederland to have their running shoes on tonight and be very aggressive on the base paths.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder