**Nederland vs Friendswood Series Updates..NED SWEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitzpatrick as the right to make any gestures say anything he wants he is the best overall athlete friendswood has and he's a way better athlete than anyone on nederland he had a chance to play baseball and football in the college level and it was all D1 offers not junior colleges he chose just to play football at North Texas he's a stud swinging a hot bat so say whatever you want but fitzpatrick play backs up what he saids!!

After watching your boy tonight I very seriously don't believe any D1 school would offer a baseball ride. Nederland players don't need to run their mouths to show how good they are, they do it on the field. Oh yea,  BYE BYE Friendswood

Fitzpatrick as the right to make any gestures say anything he wants he is the best overall athlete friendswood has and he's a way better athlete than anyone on nederland he had a chance to play baseball and football in the college level and it was all D1 offers not junior colleges he chose just to play football at North Texas he's a stud swinging a hot bat so say whatever you want but fitzpatrick play backs up what he saids!!

one of the most ignorant things i've ever heard.. he runs his mouth like that in college, the coaches won't put up with it. i dont care who you are, you don't have the right to run your mouth. he got shut up this week. injury or not.. people aren't going to care when he's a punk.

Dogs again another great game.  Team ball wins it everytime.  This season everyone has given 110% and it shows.  You battle and never give up.  Great hitting by Jordan Pitts, Kirby Bellow, Nick Cardenas, Cody Laird and all the rest of the Dogs.  With a combination of the starting pitching staff Bellow and Dean and relief staff of Pitts and Smith we should be good for the next round.  Keep working hard and play solid baseball and lets win the Regional Finals and go to Round Rock.

Wow, to overcome 12 walks and 4 errors this team just never gives up....cliche I know, but it fits. Way to go Dogs. All of Nederland is proud of you, but you ain't done yet. Keep up the momentum. Coach has you playing some inspired ball. I love it!!

I'm out of the loop...can someone explain to me what was said about Nederland being 3rd class, bullfrogs, and Fitz talking about being bored. I'm from the GT I'm just wondering. Great job Nederland!!!

Not sure on the 3rd class thing. Fitz claimed they were bored with the teams they had played (since they were so good). A couple years ago, our football team played in Friendswood and the programs they sell at games, had us listed as the Bullfrogs.......Ribbit

What I wanna know is:  How can a bunch of 3rd class Bullfrogs, from the poor lil GT town of Nederland, beat the mighty, 1st class, wealthy suburban mustangs from Friendswood??

Wait...I know the answer:It's called HEART, giving 110% at all times and having the determination to be the best they can be....and talking with their actions, not their words.

Congratulations again to Coach Robbins, his staff and each young man on the Bulldogs team who has busted his tail all season long.

[move]4.gif[/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123