**Nederland vs Friendswood Series Updates..NED SWEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nederland kept giving FWood chances with walks and errors.  Thats what a good team is made of, when you don't have your best you still find a way to win.  The team with the most HEART won tonight.  Great job Dogs.  Good luck in the Regional Finals!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederland wins!!!!

Who is going to pitch for Friendswood in game 3??  ::) ::)

Ask your buddy Sport8336...I'm sure he knows  ;)

Yeah, i should have said "IF"

Why is fitz a catcher? He didn't gun down anybody. I'd run over there and give him a big old kiss on the cheek just to piss him off.

Pretty bad when you get whipped by a Bullfrog.

Yeah, that was them that put us in their program as the Bullfrogs.

Ribbit...Ribbit!!!

Yea, I was at that game didn't make me real happy. Kind of like you can pull the mask of the Lone Ranger, but don't mess with my Dogs.

who will nederland throw 3rd game? everyone knows who fwood will throw game three

Is this game over yet?

Great call, baddog! Never give up, like a dog!

I've conversed with two Friendswood fans on here and both of them called me an idiot. Both of them told me how Friendswood was going to spank my Dogs. Now, I ask you, who is the idiot?

I'm out of the loop...can someone explain to me what was said about Nederland being 3rd class, bullfrogs, and Fitz talking about being bored. I'm from the GT I'm just wondering. Great job Nederland!!!

Not sure on the 3rd class thing. Fitz claimed they were bored with the teams they had played (since they were so good). A couple years ago, our football team played in Friendswood and the programs they sell at games, had us listed as the Bullfrogs.......Ribbit

I'm out of the loop...can someone explain to me what was said about Nederland being 3rd class, bullfrogs, and Fitz talking about being bored. I'm from the GT I'm just wondering. Great job Nederland!!!

Not sure on the 3rd class thing. Fitz claimed they were bored with the teams they had played (since they were so good). A couple years ago, our football team played in Friendswood and the programs they sell at games, had us listed as the Bullfrogs.......Ribbit

Checkout the classless one at about 0:25 seconds into this clip...  

This is the hidden content, please

I wonder how he's spending his Friday night??  Probably crying in his beer....Oh well.... ;D

great job of hitting the ball nederland! we would score 2 your boys would score 3...good luck next round keep it going and take state! maybe we can say we lost to the state champions! fitz is a hell of an athlete and did not say one word to your team or fans who were telling him he "sucks" i mean give the kid a break he has a torn labrum form football...also yalls center fielder is a man child, full beard and all the kid strokes the ball!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder