*LC-M vs Buda Hays Updates...Bears Win..Bears Win..Bears Win!!!!!!!!*

Guest Ranger83

As long as both players are starters, they can play ANY position at ANY time, as often as the coach sees fits. The problem arises when one is removed and has to "re-enter" the game.

I would bet the farm that the LCM coach knew what he was doing!

Congrats Bears!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as you don't take them out of the game you can switch back and forth but just once per inning. a pitcher is allowed only 8 total warm pitchers per game in your moves.

It's amazing how you have to keep up with the rules changing as they do. I also didn't know that there were no longer protest in high school baseball.

as long as you don't take them out of the game you can switch back and forth but just once per inning. a pitcher is allowed only 8 total warm pitchers per game in your moves.

I'm glad you put in the part about 8 warm up pitches. I catch flack about enforceing that sometimes but there is a reason. Also when it says 8, that doesn't mean you can go up in front of the mound and throw then get on the rubber and take 8. You get 8 take them any way you want. I was listening to the game on the net last night and when I heard what he was doing i started laughing because I knew he had called and ask about that exact thing. Didn't talk to me but I was called and told about it. Actually I owe Griff a thank you because until I looked it up, I was not totally aware of everything about that. The once per inning was new to me but it was right there in the rule book when I looked it up. Every year something comes up that makes us dig ever so more deeper into the rule book.

I'm glad you put in the part about 8 warm up pitches. I catch flack about enforceing that sometimes but there is a reason. Also when it says 8, that doesn't mean you can go up in front of the mound and throw then get on the rubber and take 8. You get 8 take them any way you want. I was listening to the game on the net last night and when I heard what he was doing i started laughing because I knew he had called and ask about that exact thing. Didn't talk to me but I was called and told about it. Actually I owe Griff a thank you because until I looked it up, I was not totally aware of everything about that. The once per inning was new to me but it was right there in the rule book when I looked it up. Every year something comes up that makes us dig ever so more deeper into the rule book.

It's probably not a coincidence that all good coaches know the rules better than the other coaches.  ;D

Question is .... Would it make ME a better coach since I know most of the rules !!  :D

Well it helps to know the common sense rules too.  ;)  You know try not to make the first or third out at third etc.. Other than that knowing the rules puts you at least ahead of most league coaches.  ;D

I looked and don't see what you are talking about on KOGT.

Please explain.

Sorry I thought you just wanted to listen to the games this weekend? I don't think Gary archives the games. Are you wanting to listen to the game he against Buda?

Yes I wanted to hear Gary Stelly's call of the game winning run.  Is there any way to have a link to that put onto ths board?

Gary called a great game.  I listened to all 9 innings....sounded like it would have been fun to be there and see it first hand. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder