*LC-M vs Buda Hays Updates...Bears Win..Bears Win..Bears Win!!!!!!!!*

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by the Bears. Gary Stelly is the best.

No doubt about it!

There is not another broadcaster who could have done a better job than Gary tonight. He is the man.

Gabe, do you know what the protest was about? Did it have anything to do with who Mason was running for when he scored the tieing run?

Great game by the Bears. Gary Stelly is the best.

No doubt about it!

There is not another broadcaster who could have done a better job than Gary tonight. He is the man.

Gabe, do you know what the protest was about? Did it have anything to do with who Mason was running for when he scored the tieing run?

I don't know. I was at the office listening like the rest of ya LOL.

The protest was Waddell started, Brown reliefed, reenter Waddell , then re entered Brown again as pitching.

I don't know what the rule is on that. I thought that only the starting pitcher could re-enter but that was what I thought the rule was from years ago. I'm not up on the rules and I feel sure Coach knew the rule before he made the move. Congrats to the Bears. Where is MrUmp when you need him?

The protest was Waddell started, Brown reliefed, reenter Waddell , then re entered Brown again as pitching.

I don't know what the rule is on that. I thought that only the starting pitcher could re-enter but that was what I thought the rule was from years ago. I'm not up on the rules and I feel sure Coach knew the rule before he made the move. Congrats to the Bears. Where is MrUmp when you need him?

I trust Griff's knowledge of the game (I'm not saying you don't a bit). The man has 402 wins so I'm sure along the way he has picked up a few things here and there.

Griff doesn't coach fly by night, believe me before the first move was made he knew what he could or couldn't do. I have never seen a staff cover every detail and angle like Griff , Wayne, John and coach K .

I never once questioned Griff. I asked for MrUmp so he could give us the ruling. I seriously doubt Griff is going to come on here and give us the explanation. Yall relax. No one is doubting the coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476