*LC-M vs Crosby Series Updates..4-2 LC-M Wins Game 3, LC-M Advances!!!*

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest etbu

Where they playing?

LCM

Was hoping for a Cougar win but tough place to play to say the least. OK with Lcm bc good coach and great program.

for a game 3, the pitching was good. tim barry is like soriano, leadoff man with power and he showed it in this series, 3 jacks. barry might have had 3 today but the last at bat was skied a little to center.

shane waddel came in and i believe retired 9 in a row, that's after throwing a gem in the first game of the series. crosby has a good squad.

the bears will have to play a complete game against buda, like they did today ie. great defense.

with waddel on the mound, bears just might beat buda and move on down the line.

for a game 3, the pitching was good. tim barry is like soriano, leadoff man with power and he showed it in this series, 3 jacks. barry might have had 3 today but the last at bat was skied a little to center.

shane waddel came in and i believe retired 9 in a row, that's after throwing a gem in the first game of the series. crosby has a good squad.

the bears will have to play a complete game against buda, like they did today ie. great defense.

with waddel on the mound, bears just might beat buda and move on down the line.

I think they have a legit chance to take that game. Good luck!

So i read on one post that this Langley kid was throwing consistantly 88 to 90 on the radar...i don't think i have the right kid in mind then am i wrong or did i miss something?

Since I had the plate when Langley pitched, I would say he was around 83 -86. I thought he did a really good job of trying to stay around the corners and not serve it up. The two homers were mistakes that just got hit. Cloeren's was a fast ball belt high and the other was a hanging slider.

MrUmp

In a 3 man crew with runners on 1st and 2nd where do the base umpires position themselves?

Anytime there is a runner at first base, The first base ump stays at first and the other umpire works the C position which is to the third base side of 2nd back very near where the grass meets the dirt.

td It is sometimes hard to write in a hurry about a crazy game, in a car and also trying to send photos back to Orange  :D. I usually do try to get the courtesy runners in there but last night was a crazy game and I was struggling to describe it all.

you do a great job I was just giving you a hard time.

with waddel on the mound, bears just might beat buda and ve on down the line.

Will Waddell be ready to go on Tuesday? He threw a complete game on Wednesday and then three good innings on Saturday. That just gives him almost 3 days rest. He didn't seem to throw that many pitches yesterday. Good luck Bears

Waddell would have thrown a  short bullpen sometime between last Wed and this Tues anyway.

It just happened to be to nine hitters.

Waddell faced two over the minimum Wednesday.  (23 hitters).

Then he faced the minimum in three innings Saturday. (9 hitters).

I would think he should be ready to go Tuesday.

Waddell would have thrown a short bullpen sometime between last Wed and this Tues anyway.

It just happened to be to nine hitters.

Waddell faced two over the minimum Wednesday.  (23 hitters).

Then faced the minimum in three innings Saturday. (9 hitters).

I would think he should be ready to go Tuesday.

I agree he would have thrown a bullpen. My question was more about pitch count. I hope he is ready to go and is 100%. I like the way he takes command on the mound.

My son thought my numbers on hitters faced might not be right.  I am not certain but I know I am close. One run scored and turned two double plays.  Don't think they stranded any runners at all but could be wrong.

He did say Waddell threw just over a hundred pitches on the series.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder