*LC-M vs Crosby Series Updates..4-2 LC-M Wins Game 3, LC-M Advances!!!*

Crosby gets a inside the park grandslam to pull out 12-11 victory to force Game 3.

I would call it a triple with a throwing error that allowed the runner to come home. Funny thing about that, Leger had called time to talk to the pitcher and the kid coming up to bat was just kinda shaking his head and grinning. I ask him, " ever had this dream? Bases loaded 2 outs tight game?" He just smiled and said yep. Ended up it worked out for him. Game could have gone either way.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crosby gets a inside the park grandslam to pull out 12-11 victory to force Game 3.

I would call it a triple with a throwing error that allowed the runner to come home. Funny thing about that, Leger had called time to talk to the pitcher and the kid coming up to bat was just kinda shaking his head and grinning. I ask him, " ever had this dream? Bases loaded 2 outs tight game?" He just smiled and said yep. Ended up it worked out for him. Game could have gone either way.

"Yep"...great answer. One of the magical things about baseball.

thanks alot ump, way to encourage the opposing district, lol

Both teams have really well manered kids who just want to play baseball and it is quite refreshing and fun to call.

Both teams have really well manered kids who just want to play baseball and it is quite refreshing and fun to call.

It's fun to watch too. I hope it's another good game with LCM coming out on top. Any other time I would be pulling for the Thompson boys.

td It is sometimes hard to write in a hurry about a crazy game, in a car and also trying to send photos back to Orange  :D. I usually do try to get the courtesy runners in there but last night was a crazy game and I was struggling to describe it all.

Should be a good one at LCM today. It's the 3rd game of the series and we could see a slugfest. Does anyone know what Coach Thompson's of Crosby have left to throw?

The Bears could come back with Dallas Brown, Mason Dallas from what I've been told threw well yesterday. You still could use Barry, Thompson, Smith and maybe bring Waddel for a few.

It's going to be interesting.

I wouldn't have done nearly the job you did.

So what are you saying here, Gabe? That the ump did badly and you could have done better or he did a good job and you still could have done better? ;) ;D

Great point Aggie, I have said all along, give me a recliner back behind the fence and I could call balls and strikes from there  ;D

lets go bears! ill be there cheerin 4 ya

that is if i have my voice back

we had the same problem too, Bh's catcher killed us

that guy was a manchild, i swear to you he looked like he was at least 26

Pirate

He has looked that way since little league I think he was shaving at age 12

Pirate

haha, he's bald lmao

Pirate

I called BH when they played at PNG earlier this year and I though the catcher was a coach at first. I though he looked like a muscled up George Constanza. ;D

Pirate

I called BH when they played at PNG earlier this year and I though the catcher was a coach at first. I though he looked like a muscled up George Constanza. ;D

haha!!! thats hilarious

its like on the bench warmers when the guy hands the ump a note written in crayon that says "i am 12" with a 20 in it

hey ump r u behind the plate for game 3?

Nope , very rare that an Ump would call the plate in back to back days in a series. A little variety spices it up.  ;)

ahh, where u gonna be at?

Most likely I would rotate to third. It's something we will talk about when we get there but a nice easy day as the third man would be ok  ;D

hey ump r u behind the plate for game 3?

Nope , very rare that an Ump would call the plate in back to back days in a series. A little variety spices it up.  ;)

ahh, where u gonna be at?

Most likely I would rotate to third. It's something we will talk about when we get there but a nice easy day as the third man would be ok  ;D

ahh, nice, i'll make sure to boo the 3rd base ump alot :-)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami