GT Shockers Gold to kickoff summer schedule at SKGSL Exposure Tournament

Mc

GT Shockers Gold to kickoff their summer schedule at the SKGSL Exposure Tournament the weekend of May 22-24 at Collins Park. Pretty impressive group of teams:

[table] [tr][td]Avengers Gold Sonny[/td][td]  [/td][td]Louisiana Voodoo Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Express Gold[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Centex Rattlers[/td][td]  [/td][td]MC Eilte Gold North[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Glory Gold Adkins[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Cy Fair Intruders Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]MC Elite Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Hawks Gold[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]GT Shockers Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]MC Elite Quinn[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Lite[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Hit Away 18u[/td][td]  [/td][td]SK Sliders Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Mystixx[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Hit Away Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Southern Star[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Peppers Tanel Gold[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Houston Power Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Sudden Impact Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Sting Gold[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Houston Power Krys[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Aces Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Storm Gold[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Impact Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Blaze Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Storm Newsome[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Lady Stros Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Cobras[/td][td]  [/td][td]Tx Blaze National[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Louisiana Patriots[/td][td]  [/td][td]Texas Eclipse Gold[/td][td]  [/td][td]Tx Stix ATX Gold[/td][/tr] [/table]

Our schedule is:

[table] [tr][td]Saturday[/td][td]  [/td][td]12:30PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]Field 5[/td][td]  [/td][td]vs. MC Elite Gold North[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Saturday[/td][td]  [/td][td]6:30PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]Field 1[/td][td]  [/td][td]vs. Texas Hawks Gold[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Sunday[/td][td]  [/td][td]11:00AM[/td][td]  [/td][td]Field 3[/td][td]  [/td][td]vs. Cy Fair Intruders Gold[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Sunday[/td][td]  [/td][td]2:00PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]Field 4[/td][td]  [/td][td]vs. Texas Blaze Gold[/td][/tr]

[/table]

Guest Sports Reporter

College Exposure at its finest.....See you there Mc !

Should definitely be some College coaches at this one, they are every year at this one.  Congrats to Shockers for getting in this invitational, impressive

• 2 weeks later...

4-1 us then 4-1 them. The beginning of the year is always tough but I like to know where we are so we know where we need to go. 

Our Hit Away Gold beat Peppers Gold 7-1. It was the Peppers that has the Magnolia and Huffman vasity pitchers. That was the only game I saw them play. Several of our players (16U) was playing with them. Bekah Flores went opposit field against the Magnolia pitcher. I hope you guys do well this summer.

MC--Is everything hanging like expected.  ;)

Don't pick him he is already hurting enough right now.

Just checdking on him---his mind seems to be working ok  based on his poll posting.

Sorry. They only hurt when I change threads.

Saw a lot of local kids playing this past weekend with some Houston teams. Saw some during a rainstorm so I couldn't catch the team name:

Bekah Flores (Lumberton) - Hit A Way

Katelynn Thompson (Legacy) - Houston Power

Mollie Randle (Ozen) - Hit A Way

Caitlin Dykes (PNG) - Hit A Way

Madison Werner (Vidor) - Hit A Way

Keira Bridges (Ozen) - ?

Jessica Bronstad (Woodville?) - TX Ice?

Tiffany Robinson (Lumberton) - ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder