more QB contraversy at LCM

Zack sonnier moved to WR now. The offensive coordinator has another player that is a WR Johnny epps working at QB along with hunter.I heard Johnny has a good arm but still have problems with his reads now but i think lcm is going to be set at QB if either one of them be QB

A new coach switching players around to find the best fit is a controversy?

Sounds to me like the new coach is feeling out his personnel to find where they best help the team and is right on track.

A new coach switching players around to find the best fit is a controversy?

Sounds to me like the new coach is feeling out his personnel to find where they best help the team and is right on track.

putting players in best position to help the team is what a good coach does, thats been part of the problem the last couple of years. Keep up the good work coaches.

tvc184 I agree !00%. Just give this guy a little time to work it all out!!!!!!!

It seems obvious to an outsider that you have a special player. Give coach time to figure out where he can get the most out of him. Maybe it's QB maybe it's not. He will figure it out. He is use to having this problem.  ;D

tvc184 I agree !00%. Just give this guy a little time to work it all out!!!!!!!

It seems obvious to an outsider that you have a special player. Give coach time to figure out where he can get the most out of him. Maybe it's QB maybe it's not. He will figure it out. He is use to having this problem.  ;D

ain't that the truth!!  :D

This may be the most misrepresented and inappropriately titled thread on the board.  I have yet to find anything "controversial" about any of this. 

Can one of the moderators step up and change this thread title to "Holy Cow!  LCM Head Coach/AD taking steps to move in the right direction!   ;D

This may be the most misrepresented and inappropriately titled thread on the board.  I have yet to find anything "controversial" about any of this. 

Can one of the moderators step up and change this thread title to "Holy Cow!  LCM Head Coach/AD taking steps to move in the right direction!   ;D

Are you trying to take all of the fun out of the thread? Stop applying common sense to everything.  ;D

I agree. This is a great thing not a controversial thing.

Are you trying to take all of the fun out of the thread? Stop applying common sense to everything.  ;D

I agree. This is a great thing not a controversial thing.

Sorry...my bad!  ;)

coach crouchis doing a good job at lc-m. maybe next vyear he can get the bears in the playoff. dont know if this is true are not,is lc-m getting closer to get in the 5A. its was told to me at the car show at lc-m last week that thay may go in a couple years .ouch

I don't really think that LCM will be going 5A any time soon.  According to UIL enrollment numbers is at 1200 one of the smallest in our district.  A good 200 to 300 behind PNG, Nederland and Vidor.  Also according to UIL one of the smallest 5A schools in the state is about 1800.

coach crouchis doing a good job at lc-m. maybe next vyear he can get the bears in the playoff. dont know if this is true are not,is lc-m getting closer to get in the 5A. its was told to me at the car show at lc-m last week that thay may go in a couple years .ouch

No way that happens anytime in the near future. If Lumberton keeps growing like they have been (I think they will) LCM will be the smallest in the district.

No way that happens anytime in the near future. If Lumberton keeps growing like they have been (I think they will) LCM will be the smallest in the district.

Agreed.  LCM growing to 5A is probably not even going to happen in the distant future.  The annexation is stunting the growth North of Orange. 

(And YES...I'm still whining!)  :'(

Agreed.  LCM growing to 5A is probably not even going to happen in the distant future.  The annexation is stunting the growth North of Orange. 

(And YES...I'm still whining!)   :'(

It's still working too.  ;D

(And YES...I'm still whining!)   :'(

It's still working too.  ;D

Yea, right.   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• I would not say NO ONE REALLY CARES WHAT HAPPENS WITH BASEBALL.. All you have to do is go to Ford Park every weekend and look at how much money parents pour into baseball.. lol I get what you are saying.. but look at it from this point of view... WINS look good on resume correct? Would a AD do better if he has all his multi-sport kids stay in his program? Again they are usually the more athletic kid. Is his actions driving away the more athletic kids to "concentrate on one sport"? Sometimes more is not better.. Kids get burned out really quick if they believe their AD/Coach does not care about their personal athletic dreams and desires.  Like I said.. a Good AD knows how to navigate this issue. 
    • Never understood why you can't be good at all 4 major sports. If you are talented enough, and athletic enough to be a Regional Finalist football team, then you would think you would be athletic enough to at least be competitive in basketball. If you wanted to be...... And as big a baseball town as Jasper is, where did that tradition go? Where are those kids now?
    • Can't blame the AD. Texas is a Football mecca. If an AD does poorly in football, but decent in baseball, he may be looking for another job soon. If he does great in football, then no one really cares what happens with baseball, generally speaking. He's trying to keep a job and bolster his resume' for the next chance to promote his career.
    • there won't be a scheduling problem... cause AD's don't allow them to play.. its a nice double standard they like to use.
    • Sorry, I didn't know that. I guess they can do both, and if there is a schedule problem, the kid will have to decide.
  • Topics