LC-M Athlete Tased After Altercation...Video

Some of you guys on here are wasting your time arguing with a kid on here about what happened.  There were plenty of witnesses, and the truth will come out.  If the student did hit a police officer, then he will and should be charged with assault on a public servant.  If he didn't, then that will come out too.  I wish sometimes people would just let the proper authorities handle things instead of telling everybody else what should happen.  If you want to be in charge and make the rules and punishments, get the proper education and do so!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That young man got what he had coming.  When a law enforcement officer gives you a directive, you should do as you are told...when a teacher, coach, principal tells  you to do something, you should do as you are told.  The cafeteria is a really bad place to get into a fight...there are alot of innocent people who can get hurt and it will disrupt the entire student body for the remainder of the day if not longer.  The issue is bigger than the fight...what kind of society do we have when we have to have law enforcement in our schools.  This young man faces alot worse than getting tased...he will be suspended, probably expelled and placed into a Alternative school, not to mention the ramifications from his coach for him CHOOSING TO FIGHT AT SCHOOL.  Now the assistant principal, principal, assistant superintendent and probably the superintendent are all going to be tied to dealing with this one situation for days...and TAKS is next week.  Not a good situation!

That's really the bottom line in this whole situation. Had he done this.... it would have never reached this exciting climax.

Wait... I was there eyeing the whole thing and i can honestly say that the kid didnt throw a punch. He pushed the officer off of him because the officer grabbed him by the neck. The kid was calm walking out of the cafeteria when the officer came out of no where and aggresively grabbed the kid. Now someone tell me they wont push someone off of them if they were being choked??? exactly my first point proved... now second, the kid was busted in the head by a door kicked open by another student. If you were busted in the head i promise you that you wouldve been pissed to. The kid who did it didnt even get a talking to from anyone not even the counselors or principle.

whose johhny? you cant even get the name right smart one

little johnny is a synonym of sorts for a kid "who never does anything wrong?"

::)

syn·o·nym 

Pronunciation: \ˈsi-nə-ˌnim\

Function: noun

1: one of two or more words or expressions of the same language that have the same or nearly the same meaning in some or all senses

Thanks Dayton nikespeed isnt wise enough to know that because he is typing on a message board instead of paying attention in class.

The officer was at the school today and wasnt a scratch on his body or nothing... he was talking on the phone and laughing at the other kids around him. Now the news said he lost sight in his right eye right... something is not adding up

nikespeed

You must be one of those bleeding heart liberals that think no one is ever resonsilbe for there actions or that no kid is ever wrong it is always us adults.

From what the news reported the kid punched him in the face a few times, and he was treated at the hospital and released.  I really don't think the kid was just walking away.  At least all of the kids that I talked to that watched it happen said he was fighting the officer.  I think the officer did what he should have done.

I Agree with nikespeed's assessment of the situation. some of the witnesses,if this kid is charged, said that there may have been ten seconds before the kid was tased. IN THEIR EYES , the kid seemed to realized what he had done and backed off ,then he was grabbed and tased. THEY ALSO SAID THERE WAS NO FIGHT JUST ALOT OF NAME CALLING AND PROFILING NO PUNCHES THROWN UNTIL THE KID WAS GRABED BY THE THROAT !!! The player whom started this incident and fought if you believe the news report " how stupid now if any of the facts were inaccurate LCM and the police locked themselves in a bad position" the students who fight are charged with assault, have to go in front off "THE JUDGE", and are kicked out of athletics! Crouch said so yesterday !!!! By the way, this kid,s mother will not let this go down if there is any hint of a cover up. SHe is the lady who was giving Coach Moody heck at the Lumberton game!!! "Madea" is a girl scout campaired to her!!!!!! OUT Of all the parents , this may not be the one to mess with, drop the charges exspell thekid and kick the other out of the program!

Im curious, what does "JUST ALOT OF NAME CALLING AND PROFILING " mean???? I hope youre not trying to say what I think you are...

nikespeed

You must be one of those bleeding heart liberals that think no one is ever resonsilbe for there actions or that no kid is ever wrong it is always us adults.

From what the news reported the kid punched him in the face a few times, and he was treated at the hospital and released.  I really don't think the kid was just walking away.  At least all of the kids that I talked to that watched it happen said he was fighting the officer.  I think the officer did what he should have done.

I Agree with nikespeed's assessment of the situation. some of the witnesses,if this kid is charged, said that there may have been ten seconds before the kid was tased. IN THEIR EYES , the kid seemed to realized what he had done and backed off ,then he was grabbed and tased. THEY ALSO SAID THERE WAS NO FIGHT JUST ALOT OF NAME CALLING AND PROFILING NO PUNCHES THROWN UNTIL THE KID WAS GRABED BY THE THROAT !!! The player whom started this incident and fought if you believe the news report " how stupid now if any of the facts were inaccurate LCM and the police locked themselves in a bad position" the students who fight are charged with assault, have to go in front off "THE JUDGE", and are kicked out of athletics! Crouch said so yesterday !!!! By the way, this kid,s mother will not let this go down if there is any hint of a cover up. SHe is the lady who was giving Coach Moody heck at the Lumberton game!!! "Madea" is a girl scout campaired to her!!!!!! OUT Of all the parents , this may not be the one to mess with, drop the charges exspell thekid and kick the other out of the program!

Im curious, what does "JUST ALOT OF NAME CALLING AND PROFILING " mean???? I hope youre not trying to say what I think you are...

No quite sure how the message board works???  Well, what was meant by that statement?

The officer was at the school today and wasnt a scratch on his body or nothing... he was talking on the phone and laughing at the other kids around him. Now the news said he lost sight in his right eye right... something is not adding up

The news said his sight loss was temporary.... who cares, the point remains that he put his hands on a peace officer and got less than what he deserved!

nikespeed

No ,but the students are afraid of just that !!!!

I take no sides here because I was not there, but here are some fun things to chew on....

1. Eyewitness accounts are some of the most unreliable. Everybody sees everything differently and adds their own flavor to it.

2. If cameras are present they should be used. Why else do we have them?

3. Kids should not fight at school, but it is not unusual. It is now an arrestable offense...go figure.

4. Cops attempting to make an arrest should not grab by the throat, if this is indeed what happened.

5. I have passed judgment on no one. I would like to see the tape.

I take no sides here because I was not there, but here are some fun things to chew on....

1. Eyewitness accounts are some of the most unreliable. Everybody sees everything differently and adds their own flavor to it.

2. If cameras are present they should be used. Why else do we have them?

3. Kids should not fight at school, but it is not unusual. It is now an arrestable offense...go figure.

4. Cops attempting to make an arrest should not grab by the throat, if this is indeed what happened.

5. I have passed judgment on no one. I would like to see the tape.

Great points!  I was thinking the same things.  They should just review the tapes.  I would really find it odd that they weren't taping.  There is definitely a fine line here.  If the kid was grabbed by the neck, sure he will be reflexive, but I would have hoped that he would realized at some point that it was a cop.  Who knows?  The sad thing is that it was obviously all precipitated by the swinging door.  Could it have been prevented from escalating?  And, cops are fallible (not saying that this cop did anything wrong because I, like most on here, was not present), but the viewing of the tapes would probably solve alot. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin