Private Schools VS. The UIL

Guest DickVitale

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

Counsel Nos, Counsel hoops 123, I want to see BOTH of you in my chambers!!!!! :D

41677_256.jpg

Okay, where did Steve Nash escape from?

Actually from "da hood"

Alcatraz

Nah, maybe Rusk, Texas

Nos is getting fired up for the basketball game tomorrow......  hahaha

He and coach sutherland each hit about 7 3's in a row in athletics today! It was great!!! Ha! Coach sutherland was hitting every shot from the elbow. I believe he made 11 in a row at one point! I didnt know the coaches still had it in them! Well i knew Nos had it, but i didnt know coach sutherland could do that!!!

Nos is getting fired up for the basketball game tomorrow......  hahaha

He and coach sutherland each hit about 7 3's in a row in athletics today! It was great!!! Ha! Coach sutherland was hitting every shot from the elbow. I believe he made 11 in a row at one point! I didnt know the coaches still had it in them! Well i knew Nos had it, but i didnt know coach sutherland could do that!!!

Boy, I bet their right up with God!

Guest stevenash

The funniest part was Dickie being the Judge...  The biggest antagonist on the site JUDGING?  Priceless!

How dare you make that type of statement about Judge Vitale, an obvious board stalwart and established paragon of virtue!!!!!  If there were more people like him on this board, it would be a better place.

Guest stevenash

Mr. Nash....flaterry will get you....EVERYWHERE!! Applaud for you (see your side bar)....I just LOVE being the judge!!!!! :D

Well, I must admit that I know of knowbody who loves to judge as much as you do.

Guest DickVitale

Mr. Nash....flaterry will get you....EVERYWHERE!! Applaud for you (see your side bar)....I just LOVE being the judge!!!!! :D

Well, I must admit that I know of knowbody who loves to judge as much as you do.

Somehow that does not seem right.....Actually it sounds kinda wrong!!! >:( 8)

Guest stevenash

See, tis better to get shot at than shot! ;)

Actually, it would seem preferable to be neither shot or shot at.  Dove, have you ever been the victim of a shot?

Actually, it would seem preferable to be neither shot or shot at.  Dove, have you ever been the victim of a shot?

In order to keep from getting shot at *OR* shot, I will refrain from any other comments. Please refer your derogs (*shots*) at Dickie V

Guest stevenash

In order to keep from getting shot at *OR* shot, I will refrain from any other comments. Please refer your derogs (*shots*) at Dickie V

I would never take a shot at such a highly esteemed person as the judge.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder