QB contraversy in LC-M???

Guest helicopter11

That sounds like a great way to handle the situation.  It is great to see both coaches working together to help each other and the athlete out.  You are right about being better at both spots also.  Good luck bears.

Saw on another post that the Bears may have a new look next year(uniform wise). Any idea what it may be

I have just one more note on Hunter to show how versatile of an athlete he is. 

A few weeks ago Hunter attended a basketball camp at Baylor University.  His weekend court performance was so impressive that he received an invitation to participate in a Nation-wide basketball tournament held this July in Champagne, Illionois representing the state of Texas.  This tourney will have an all-star team from just about every state.

Guest helicopter11

Humter gonzales is a great athlete and helps out all of the lcm sports but on the gridiron im nots sure qb is the position for him he has the best hands on the team and great field speed maybe a little tryout at wide reciever should be considered ;D

Humter gonzales is a great athlete and helps out all of the lcm sports but on the gridiron im nots sure qb is the position for him he has the best hands on the team and great field speed maybe a little tryout at wide reciever should be considered ;D

I dont know if he is the right fit for QB but I would want the ball in the hands of my best athelete as much as possible.jmo.

Guest helicopter11

i know hunter can play any position but my best bet would be a two quarterback system and when hunter is at qb sonnier ar wideout and sonnier at qb gonzales at wideout i think that would be the best desicion

I dont know if he is the right fit for QB but I would want the ball in the hands of my best athelete as much as possible.jmo.

Please withdraw your statement and delete your post immediately!!!   There is absolutely no room for common sense and good judgement on this website!    ;D

coach crouch got alot to handle this year, but with the help on the defensive end with coach pierce, i think they could actually have a good enough team to put lcm in the (playoffs again) yes playoffs... i know its alot coming from a defeated season to get a playoff spot but if they keep working hard i think they can go with hunter at quarterback leading the way

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami