**HF at WOS Updates...2-1 WO-S Wins!!!!!!**

Congrats to WOS!

On the other note:

Our kids, what ever school they may attend, need to remember the old saying, "One bad apple spoils the bunch."

People tend to remember the one kid who has a lapse in judgement, not the 13 other players that are not showing their rears. Not fair, but true.

HF baseball has many fine young men representing their school. Please don't judge the whole basket because of the actions of one.

That just might be the best post on this thread.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

???Just curious.  I attended the HFvsWOS varsity game in WOS. I have attended all the HF baseball games this year and have not observed most of the behaviors attributed to the HF players on this web site.  Did we attend the same games?  I am more concerned that parents, fans, and players from HF and opposing teams feel that it is appropriate to hide behind an anonymous name and make "false, defamatory, inaccurate and abusive" statements in violation of the agreement to use this site.

Congratulations to WOS.  Both pitchers did an outstanding job proving the caliber of athletes we have in this part of the State.  It provides a lot of fun for the spectators as well as the thrill of competition for the players.  Unless you are the player, the umpire, or the coach, you do not know what and why of actions the field.  All the rest is only speculations and assumptions.  All the players across the district deserve our encouragement and support not torn apart by innuendoes and mistruths.     

I don't want to speak for anyone but I think they were talking about the kid that got pinch ran for. He threw his helmet. HF has had 2 kids thrown out of games. I personally don't know if all of this is the same kid or not. It really doesn't matter to me. I just hate to see a kid show his emotions that way. I think when it got down to the end of the games and HF made a couple of errors they were turning on each other (which tends to happen in these situations). When it does happen it usually means good things for the other teams.

As for last night, the throwing of the helmet was the worst thing I saw.

Good game played by both teams.

How about everybody just leave it all alone.  I'm only seeing other teams complain about Hamshire, and not one time have I seen Hamshire complain about other teams.  Take the win and get on with your life; there is more stuff out there to do then sit on a computer and bash 17 and 18 year old kids.

its not just hamshire fannnett with attitudes....i promise you i saw president hicks and vice presidents felts both throw their helmets when hf played them am i right or am i right......numberseven is right just take the win its over

Guest bleed orange

How about everybody just leave it all alone.  I'm only seeing other teams complain about Hamshire, and not one time have I seen Hamshire complain about other teams.  Take the win and get on with your life; there is more stuff out there to do then sit on a computer and bash 17 and 18 year old kids.

Maybe it is exactly what they need to hear and I am talking about all kids. I am not singling out the HF kids. When are we going to make our kids accountable for their actions. Most of the parents of these kids graduated from high school in the early eighties and I promise you we were made accountable for our actions by our parents and coaches. I don't understand what happen to society. It is not all kids or all parents. Just a few but the number is growing.

Guest bleed orange

its not just hamshire fannnett with attitudes....i promise you i saw president hicks and vice presidents felts both throw their helmets when hf played them am i right or am i right......numberseven is right just take the win its over

Your are right, it is not just the HF kids. It is kids in general. This goes far beyond baseball. It is all sports and the girls also. Think about it? How many grandparents are raising their kids, kids. The number is staggering. ACCOUNTABILITY!!!!!!! Throwing helmets is the tip of the iceburg. The real problems go deeper. I am sorry for changing the subject. Congrats WOS.

Wow, that was a very intelligent post!  You must be one of the one's getting tossed or throwing temper tantrums for HF..............and the saying, if you lay with dogs you are gonna get fleas .......................the few make the whole team look bad.

woooow i didnt think that hf was that horrible of a program for people to sit there and just rag them like they have lost every game they have played.....i guess that everyone in setx hates them from what im reading...did they really do something that bad for this kind of punischment...is it that everyone wants them to fail???  i mean you can speak your opinion but to rag a TEAM that way is un called for the TEAM didnt shoot anyone so whats the big deal...i understand that only TWO players got thrown out...so why is everyone saying the TEAM and the program are so horrible...i hope no one else in the district shows emotion during a game cause i would hate for another team to be torn down like hf is..no for anyone that reads the tempure that was shown last night with the pinch run thing...yes it was un called for and it has probably been delt with..but to just tear down KIDS is kinda over doing it

wow...I've read these posts all season and have not said one word but I don't think I can take it anymore!!

First of all....CONGRATULATIONS to WOS on their win, it was much deserved! Great job Zane!

Secondly...all of you who are bashing on these kids from HF and their coach, have NO clue how this ball club really is. Let me point out that each player that was thrown out of the game, whether it was legitimate or not, not only set out for the remainder of that game, but also for the entire time on the next scheduled game. This is a rule strictly enforced by HF athletics, not only in baseball, but ALL sports at HF. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any other teams in our district that punish the kids in this way?? Yeah, I didn't think so, it's only done in HF! So don't ramble on about how it is not being handled....clearly you don't know what you are talking about. As far as the helmet throwing, and whatever else you want to put these kids down for, know this...these kids are their own worst enemies. When you witness one of these kids acting out like this, it's not because they disagreed with a call or because they think they are "HF Perfect", it's because they are mad at THEMSELVES for screwing up! I'm sure they are not the only kids in this district or in baseball in general that feel this way. I too have witnessed players from BC, HJ, OF, etc, throw helmets, hit their bats, etc. because they are frustrated with themselves. Get off these kids...they are a good team with a positive coach, who is dealing with the emotions of the team.

wow...I've read these posts all season and have not said one word but I don't think I can take it anymore!!

First of all....CONGRATULATIONS to WOS on their win, it was much deserved! Great job Zane!

Secondly...all of you who are bashing on these kids from HF and their coach, have NO clue how this ball club really is. Let me point out that each player that was thrown out of the game, whether it was legitimate or not, not only set out for the remainder of that game, but also for the entire time on the next scheduled game. This is a rule strictly enforced by HF athletics, not only in baseball, but ALL sports at HF. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any other teams in our district that punish the kids in this way?? Yeah, I didn't think so, it's only done in HF! So don't ramble on about how it is not being handled....clearly you don't know what you are talking about. As far as the helmet throwing, and whatever else you want to put these kids down for, know this...these kids are their own worst enemies. When you witness one of these kids acting out like this, it's not because they disagreed with a call or because they think they are "HF Perfect", it's because they are mad at THEMSELVES for screwing up! I'm sure they are not the only kids in this district or in baseball in general that feel this way. I too have witnessed players from BC, HJ, OF, etc, throw helmets, hit their bats, etc. because they are frustrated with themselves. Get off these kids...they are a good team with a positive coach, who is dealing with the emotions of the team.

great post

for everyone that thinks that hf is the only team in the united states that shows emotion on the field...i have personally witness the EXACT BEHAVIOR from bc and of...but i dont see anyone putting them down like they do hf...so why is it that people have to point out the bad in one team WHEN SEVERAL OTHER TEAMS DO IT AND YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY HAVE..so you and the fifty other people that feel the need to post off this crap about the program and the coach..can keep trying as hard as you can..but i promise you one thing its not gunna get inside there heads of hf..there strong and they have a cause thats driving them..so lets see what happens

great post

for everyone that thinks that hf is the only team in the united states that shows emotion on the field...i have personally witness the EXACT BEHAVIOR from bc and of...but i dont see anyone putting them down like they do hf...so why is it that people have to point out the bad in one team WHEN SEVERAL OTHER TEAMS DO IT AND YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY HAVE..so you and the fifty other people that feel the need to post off this crap about the program and the coach..can keep trying as hard as you can..but i promise you one thing its not gunna get inside there heads of hf..there strong and they have a cause thats driving them..so lets see what happens

Welcome to what happens when you begin to take time in the limelight...People find things to try and tear you apart and bring you out of it...One of those things you have to keep out of your head when you're out there on the field.

first of all Hj does punish ther kids for an extra game even if they dont show up to practic!!!!! so that is not enough punishment for the kids with wet diapers who throw fits....show class on the field and take your beatin like men ..... Hj does....=]=]

first of all Hj does punish ther kids for an extra game even if they dont show up to practic!!!!! so that is not enough punishment for the kids with wet diapers who throw fits....show class on the field and take your beatin like men ..... Hj does....=]=]

yes, hj does take their beatings like men... they have plenty of practice on that. their record shows it all.  so just keep quiet and get ready for your 0-10 season

First of all, congratulation to the Mustangs on a well played game.  Great job by Zane.  Now.....you boys need to pick yourselves back up and come back and play the game we all know you can play.  This is a team full of great kids who have worked really hard to  be where they are now.  Don't let the few bad incidents ruin your entire season.  Prove to everyone how resilient you are. 

yes, hj does take their beatings like men... they have plenty of practice on that. their record shows it all.  so just keep quiet and get ready for your 0-10 season

Since you said that i hope your one of those last teams they have to play and they beat yall! That was harsh!

Since you said that i hope your one of those last teams they have to play and they beat yall! That was harsh!

Since you said that, I have to bring up the fact that they couldn't compete with the "Sandlot" team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder