if your QB should get hurt GOD forbid

run  run run stop me if you can football i like that. back in 1963 lutcher srark hight school had a QB named david foster he was the onll all american QB the tigers ever had.thay were one game away from playing for state  ,he went down with a broken coller bone and that ended that for the tigers

MR STALKER, would it please you if i asked to take it off. i can see you dont read some of the PAST POST are is it that you are *(ONLY AFTER ME) like some of the the guys have messaged me and told me this. i know what you are going to say next . i said GOD forbid. MR aggie ,let me tell you this i do not wish no kid to get hurt. if the other posters wish for me to take it off i will BUT JUST NOT FOR (YOU)

run  run run stop me if you can football i like that. back in 1963 lutcher srark hight school had a QB named david foster he was the onll all american QB the tigers ever had.thay were one game away from playing for state  ,he went down with a broken coller bone and that ended that for the tigers

Remember that well Skip.David wasn't the whole team but he made it jell.We had a heck of a running game to go along with an outstanding passing game.Teams just couldn't stop that combination.I remember that back up QB...bless his heart he was all thumbs and couldn't throw a lick.Still it took them ( Pharr San Juan Alamo ) all day to whup us and then not by much...17 to 13 or something like that.Dumas,the power school of our time went on to defeat Pharr for the state title.And that was the only team of that caiber that Orange Stark ever had that I know of.

P.S....Then in 1966 BC showed all of us how win a state title.

skipper please remember where you ended up last time you lost your temper. that person from selsebi is not worth that to you.  i did not go to stark high but i still remember the names of allot of the players on that team.  its amazing to me , how many people  remember the names of the players on that team from 46 years ago.  believe me skipper , i dont want to run into you tomorrow at the some place that  i saw you last month.  love you man.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder